Thursday, June 23, 2016

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!! Day 7

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Thursday!
I hope that you all having a wonderful week.
Today I am sharing my Day #7 project for the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!! 


For my project, I made a few pretty Paperclips.
This has been on my crafty to do list for a while and with all of the wonderful inspiration in this hop I figured why not try to make a few.
The pretty polka dot pattern papers are from Recollections.
The Pumpkin Spice Latte Cutting Files (coffee cup) is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon.
The super cute die cut sun is from the Cricut Design Space.

I created a paperclip holder with a tag die cut from the Cricut DS.
Then I used 3-d pop dots I adhered it to the front of my note card. 
I will be making more of these for my friends.

Next, on the inside of my note cards, I stamped "Coffee makes every day possible" from
the Need Coffee! Planner Stamp Set from Annie's Paper Boutique.


Other Supplies:
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
E-6000 Glue



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

40 comments:

  1. These paperclips are adorable Migdalia. Genius idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute paperclips holding coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute, Migdalia! How clever a design. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute idea! I like your clips! These are great for planner people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Your paperclips are simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute and just so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable paper clip cards or tags...love the textures and colors...adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such very cute, useful & creative idea - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are great cutting files and your project is perfect! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cool! I would love to use these at work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwww...love those clips! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. too darn cute thank you for joining the challenge at dtc. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a unique project! I love the coffee clips, these are perfect for planners too! Gorgeous papers you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute cup clips. Love the little suns you added.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How sweet your coffee paper clips are! Love the sun on the coffee cups! I need both the sunshine and coffee in the morning! Thanks for joining us at DL.ART June Linky Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are SO fun, summery and creative. Hugs Bev (Uniko) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute, love those clips, gr8t way to share your creations too! Thanks for joining PPPR linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely adorable! And, I love the sentiment (truer words were never spoken)!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great coffee clips. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday June Linky Challenge. Katie-DTMember

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"