Sunday, June 19, 2016

Trendy Twine - Happy Father's Day!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
For today the Trendy Gals and myself have a Father's Day post to share with you. 

I created a Father's Day card!
For the base of my card I used the postage stamp card base from SVG Cutting Files.
The banner, super, and DAD die cuts are all from the Cricut Design Space. I used Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss cardstock (navy blue) for some texture and Recollections Basic cardstock.

I welded the star die cut to the card mat.
Then I placed adhesive to the back of the mat and wrapped Totally White twine. Next, I sprinkled red & white sequins from the Candy Cane Sequins from Annie's Paper Boutique.

I used Totally Navy Trendy Twine on the banner and pom poms.


Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's projects! 
You can again see them all on the Trendy Twine blog HERE.


   Totally White Trendy Twine & Totally Navy Trendy Twine  
Totally White Trendy Twine - Solid White Bakers Twine       Totally Navy Trendy Twine - Solid Navy Bakers Twine

Candy Cane Sequins - Christmas, Holiday, Winter


Other Supplies:
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Elmer's Craft Bond Tacky Glue
Foam Tape

Entering my card to the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

20 comments:

  1. Hi, Migdalia!
    I love your Fathers' Day card. The colors are so bright and cheerful, and I always love to see your little pom poms! You should make a video about how you make them! They're so tiny!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful father's day card! I love ALL of the twine you used. Great job!
    Have a fabulous Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Love the twine action and your patriotic colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card!!! I love that twine star you created!!! So pretty and so patriotic!
    I hope you have a great day!
    HUGS,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous...just love your wonderful star!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous, M!! I love the twine star and you know I adore the pom poms!! What a fabulous Father's Day card this is!! Love, love it my sweet friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Migdalia, the navy and red hints at nautical so a prefect choice. Thank you so much for posting you creative and very lovely art in the #234-#235 - Anything Goes Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really Brilliant M, fabulous design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just so awesome!! I love it!! :) Great card my friend, you are just rocking those cute Twine pom-poms!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks amazing! I LOVE the way you added the white twine in the star. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks amazing! Great color choice and stars are the way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Father's Day card! I love the patriotic colors. That star looks amazing wrapped in twine! Thanks for joining us at DL.ART Thankful Thursdays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card for a Dad! Love the colours and the pom-poms add an extra element of fun.
    Love it!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card! Loving the twine star and those amazing pom poms! The color combination is awesome as well! Hope you are having a lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card. Love how you did the twine and it really pops with the red and blue.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a awesome card, M!!!! I love the banner, the fabulous pom poms and the star!!! Awesome job, my friend!!! Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is such a creative idea to wrap the star with twine. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge. Katie DT member

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fun card! Thank you for joining our Challenge last week and hope you join us again in our new Challenge beginning today at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with an encouragement from God's Word in Hebrews 3:6 which says, "But Christ is faithful as the Son over God's house. And we are His house, if we hold firmly to our confidence and the hope of which we boast." Have a blessed week...

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia