Thursday, June 9, 2016

Trendy Twine - Sneak Peek!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Today is my DT day to post over at the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine blog and 
for my project I used this month's spotlight...Totally Black Trendy Twine.

Here is a sneak peek.....


Don't you want to see more? 
Click on the link below.
(HERE)



Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

12 comments:

  1. Elegant and gorgeous sneak, M!! Is that a pom pom I see!! I adore your poms!! Headed over to check it out!! Have a great day my dear friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went to check things out. It's gorgeous!! The black and gold combination is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute sneak and what a pretty project, so elegant and pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, great sneak peek! I love the elegant colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB...I popped on over! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Millie, this is exquisite! Is there anything more striking than black and sparkly gold?! I love your project so much... and my heart is aflutter from those golden butterflies. They couldn't be lovelier... like you! Everything you create is pure magic, my dear friend. Thank you for the endless inspiration you continually provide. Have a sparkly happy night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous sneak peek!! Have a great day my friend.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome project! The sparkly gold you added works so beautifully with the black! All of the details looks amazing! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great wedding treat, so elegant!

    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"