Monday, June 13, 2016

You're PURR-fectly fabulous!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
For today I have a adorable card that I made for this week's Stella Sketch Challenge #410 
over at Catch The Bug. Woo-Hoo!!


I used the Cricut Explore for my circle & border die cuts.
For my papers I used The Blossoms Butterflies Stack by DCWV and Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss card stock (yellow) for some fun texture.
I colored the adorable Chibi Kitty image from Bugaboo Stamps with Spectrum Noir Markers.
 I used foam dots to adhere the circle die cut onto the scallop circle die cut for dimension. 
The pretty die cut butterflies are from Diemond Dies.
I used Totally Pink Trendy Twine for my bow, pink enamel dots and rhinestones for some sparkle. 
Next, I stamped "You're PURR-fectly fabulous!" from Cute Critters.


Other Supplies:
My Creative Time: Bunch of Circle Dies 
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
V's Sweet Ideas: Enamel Dots
My Craft Spot: Cute Critters (no longer in business)
White Gel Pen



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

19 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Love that kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how I love kitties. This card is so adorable
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JUNE Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a little cutie!!! This is a Purr-fectly fabulous card!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh M, this is so sweet!! The kitty is absolutely adorable!! I love the papers you used and the butterflies fluttering about!! The strip of bling is fabulous!! What a beautiful card this is!! It totally makes me smile!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! I hope you have a wonderful, happy evening my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! The little cat is so sweet and the sentiment is just perfect! Love those layered butterflies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my sweet friend.... I am so sorry I haven't been around to visit... I have been so sick and not on the computer in the last week or so.... I first want to say Happy Belated birthday! I really hope you had a great one... I feel horrible that I missed it and was so sick during that time... I got really sick the day after my own birthday and then we had a death in the family that next day. It's been rough. But on a brighter note, your card is absolutely purrfect! I love that sweet image and I love the colors and design of this card. Really cute my friend! I hope you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute kitty! You did awesome with that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so ADORABLE!!! Love the colors and that sweet little kitty image!!!
    Have a great day my friend
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation..love your sweet image and colours are great...xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is an adorable little kitty. Thanks for playing along at Crafting from the Heart.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well my friend you have created one Purr-fectly adorable card. So darn cute.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eeeek! this is so cute and I love that adorable image! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one of my favorite kitty images from Bugaboo Stamps. Love your card, perfect embellishments and sentiment! Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute, great stamp and Amazing butterflies as well. Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.
    Leanne DT/LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable...just love that sweet wee butterfly on your kitties nose. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a sweet little kitty! Love the butterfly embellies!

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"