Thursday, July 7, 2016

Celebrate with Trendy Twine

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
I hope that you are all having a wonderful week!
Today is my DT day to post over at the Twine it Up! with Trendy Twine blog with this month's spotlight...Stars and Stripes.


Here is a sneak peek of what I made.....

Don't you want to see more? 
Click on the link below.
(HERE)



Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

10 comments:

  1. I checked out Trendy Twine's blog for the details on this fantastic project. You are SO CREATIVE, M!!!! You certainly chose the perfect name for your blog! I love this. I bet everyone was pleased to have such a fun snack!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sneak peek! I love the whole project too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous sneak, M!! I'm headed over to see the entire project!! I hope you have a fabulous day my sweet and dear friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute project! I love all your details! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great Sneak! LOVE the cute treat bags.... those patriotic hats look awesome... I bet everyone loved them! Have a wonderful day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable treats! I love the patriotic theme with the hat! The bags are so fun with the coordinating twine and trendy page dot! You did an amazing job on your project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect sneak... Project is awesome!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"