Friday, July 15, 2016

Christmas In July Day 3!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Friday!! Woo-Hoo!
I was able to participate in 3 of the 7 day Christmas In July challenge over at Catch The Bug 
so I am super HAPPY about that!!

It is a Make a Gift Tag Challenge!




The candy cane DP is from the "Evergreen Stack" from DCWV which went perfect with the super cute Bobblehead Christmas - Gingerbread from Bugaboo Stamps.
To color my image I used Spectrum Noir Markers which I continue to practice on the blending technique. Once my image was colored I adhered it to oval die cut from Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Ten. For some sparkle, I used clear glue on his nose and buttons.
I adhered a red chipboard bow with a white pearl on to a piece of red ribbon to the top of my tag.
Next, I stamped the "holidays!" sentiment from Happy Thoughts from My Creative Time.



Other Supplies Used:
Cricut Explore
Recollections Basic card stock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Elmer's Craft Bond Tacky Glue
Foam Tape*Decorative Scissors



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

18 comments:

  1. What a darling tag, that little gingerbread boy is so cute! Love the candy-cane layer and glitter bow.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest tag, M!! That gingerbread man makes me smile every time!! I love the sparkly bow you added and the candy cane frame!! Gorgeous tag!! I love it!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs sweet friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooo adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet tag M, I like the image and the glittery bow
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is adorable!! Your coloring is beautiful!! I love this sweet little tag, its just perfect!
    I hope you are having a good day and hopefully a good start to the weekend. I am sorry I haven't been around as much as I normally am, been very sick and in a lot of pain. Haven't been on the computer much at all. So hopefully you will see me stopping by more! Have a great weekend my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute tag, the bow and pearl give it a luxurious Christmas feel. Too bad you only managed 3 days I would have love to see the creations for the other days.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG This tag is soooo CUTE!!!! I love this sweet image !!! Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet, thanks for playing along in our Christmas in July week of challenges at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for Joining in our CIJ Week long evet at Catch the Bug! I love your tag! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Images! One of my favs!
    Tammy, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply adorable...just love your sweet gingerbread man.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable tag...love the touch of sparkle with the bow! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug's Christmas in July celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is an adorably CUTE tag! Super cute image! Have a fantastic day!


    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute and festive! Love it!!!
    Have a blessed evening.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a darling little tag! That sweet gingerbread is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a precious tag. Love the gingers and the glitter bow.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww . . . how cute! Love that sparkly bow!! Thanks for playing with CHNCC2. I'm sooo sorry I'm late in commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia