Saturday, July 16, 2016

Christmas in July Day 4!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Saturday!!
I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend!
I still had some time to post my day 4 project for the Christmas In July Challenge over at 
Catch The Bug. Woo-hoo! It was so close!

It is a BINGO Challenge!

(I chose Ribbon, Sparkley & Stripes)

For my sparkly & striped DP I used The Glitter Mat Stack from DCWV.
To color the adorable Little Penguin Winter I used Spectrum Noir Markers and Tombow-Dual Brush Pen Set. To make my shaker, I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Big Scalloped Squares and some colorful sequins to the inside. I stamped the "Happy Holidays" sentiment from the 
"Fun Vertical Greetings" from My Creative Time on a die cut banner. Next, for some extra sparkle 
I adhered a silver bow on the die cut scallop square and sprinkled a few rhinestones. The silver bow was from a Christmas ornament that broke and I fell in love with the bow so I kept it......it was in my Christmas stash.


Here is a closer look at the shaker with the super cute penguin...

For the base of my card, I am using the following sketch from 


Other Supplies Used:

Recollections Basic card stock
Tombow Multi Liguid Mono Glue
Elmer's Craft Bond Tacky Glue
Foam Tape*Sheet Protectors



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

20 comments:

  1. Way to recycle, Migdalia! Adorable shaker. You did a great job coloring the penguin!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, M!! I love the adorable penguin!! His shaker is awesome!! The sparkle is festive and fabulous!! I love how you placed the sentiment!! What a beautiful card my friend!! I love it!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your penguin looks amazing, love the shaker card... Enjoy your happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Migdalia, you really pulled out all the stops! LOVE the glitter and bling and the shaker, of course! Well done! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug's Christmas in July celebration! (Thank you also for your kind comments on my Bugaboo creations!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a ADORABLE card, migdalia!!! I love that cute little penquin, the pretty paper and great colors!!! Love this card!!! Have a great day,
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo CUTE Millie! I LOVE the color combo! Then that adorably CUTE Penguin which is colored perfectly and then you add a Shaker element too... OMGOSH.. Super FUN Holiday card! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the glitter card stock and the shaker element! I bet it is so sparkly in real life!

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those penguins they are just adorable! Great take on the sketch Migdalia! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug's Christmas in July challenges, good luck! Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and very festive card. Perfect for Christmas. I've been looking through your other Christmas in July posts and love, love your tags. I got really busy with life last week, so I'm a bit behind on my commenting. Trying to catch up. I may not have left a comment on every post but I have truly enjoying looking through them. Have a very blessed Sunday.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet...love your adorable little penguin shaker card, just too darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet penguin shaker card - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable shaker card. Love the cute little penguin and the card sketch.
    Have a blessed day.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. That penguin is SO cute - and how fun that he's part of a shaker!! I love all that glitter and sparkle too. So perfect for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable! That penguin is so stinking cute! I love the colors, very pretty and I love that sparkle! Very cute for Christmas!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a fabulous project! :) you have done such a lovely job and really put a lot of work into it.

    thank you so much for joining our challenge over at The Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable, sparkly shaker card you've made using the Stella sketch as inspiration!
    Thanks for sharing over at Catch the Bug, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute, cute, cute. You are rocking these shaker cards.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Seriously adorable! Love the great colors and that cute penguin. This is such a FUN card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia