Friday, July 8, 2016

Cut it Up's 100th Challenge!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Friday!!
July 8th (TODAY) is Cut it Up's 100th Challenge! 
Woo-Hoo!!! Awesome, right?


The first challenge was on September 7, 2012 and the theme was Anything Goes. 
Since then there has been a total of  35 designers.
So, Evelyn (new owner) had decided to invite back everyone who has ever been a CIU designer to participate in the 100th challenge blog post!
Super cool, right?
Oh! Did I forget to mention that we'll be celebrating with prizes and surprises. Woo-Hoo!

Now onto Challenge #100

Theme: Anything Goes
This challenge runs from July 8, 2016 until July 22, 2016 (noon EST)

Here is what I created for this challenge...

I figured since this is a celebration why not make a birthday project but I wanted to add some shake to it so I made Birthday Shaker card! 
For my papers, I used Recollections basic card stock & The Blossom Song Stack from DCWV.
I added spring adhesive enamel dots to each side of the die cut banner and one to the adorable die cut bow. For my shaker, I used the balloon icon from the Cricut Design Space and I added some colorful sequins & clear beads to the inside. I found the sequins &  clear beads at the dollar tree.
Now, my darling owl is included in the Assorted Owls file from Miss Kate Cuttables.
Next, for my sentiment I used the "What a Hoot" stamp set from Pink & Main which by the way, Pink & Main is also one of the wonderful sponsors!



Thank you Evelyn for inviting me to participate in this wonderful celebration!
You are all AMAZING!!
Thanks for stopping by & don't forget to link up your projects over at Cut It Up!
We would love to see what you create!



Other Supplies:
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape*Ribbon

33 comments:


  1. A beautiful shaker project, you really rock these and such gorgeous colours and image used. {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little owl card is just too cute! I love the little bow in her hair, and the colors are so fresh and friendly!

    Thanks so much for coming back and celebrating our 100th post, and for all your help cleaning up the blog. You are a treasure.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card celebrating 100 challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! This is such a cute card!! I adore that little owl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my I think this is one of your BEST yet Millie.... Love that owl shaker balloon card... So super cuteness......

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy you came to join us in the 100th Party! Your card is so festive; I love the bright, fun colors!
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooo super fun and cute ! I love the shaker part !!!! What a wonderful celebration !
    Hugs & Blessings ,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the absolute cutest card, M!! I love the sweet owl!! Her bow is too cute!! The shaker balloon is so creative and fabulous!! I love how you placed the sentiment banner!! Everything about this is so fabulous my fabulous friend!! It's a happy card and it totally makes me smile!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, I totally love this card! So cute and the colors are so fun! I love it!! I love your shaker elements too!! Awesome job friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awe....this is so cute!! Love your little owl too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet...just love your adorable little owl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! Love the shaker design and those gorgeous papers! Off to check out this amazing challenge! Have a fab weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable!! Cute owl and I love the shaker balloon!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute and such fun card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is soooo DANG CUTE! LOVE the owl and the balloon as a Shaker... Super CUTE Millie! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  16. This sweet card just makes me smile! Love the pretty blues and fun shaker balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a SUPER CUTE shaker card!! I love that adorable little owl and the pretty papers you used!! Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card! I love that adorable owl and that you made it a shaker card and the sentiment is so much fun! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART July Linky Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing your adorably cute card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very cute card. I love the owl and the colors you have used to make it. Thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination, good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a delightful card.Such an adorable little owl and just love the sweet shaker element.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Fun Day Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that owl you've created and the balloon shaker is perfect!! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  24. My sweet Millie, this is a hoot! Isn't she just the sweetest owl you've ever seen?! I love her sunshiny bow and shaker balloon. What a gorgeous design for a shaker! The paper is so perfectly festive and I adore the punny factor. Sweet and beautiful as always, my dear friend. I hope you're having a blessed day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a super color combo. This is so lovely. Thank you for taking time to share your creation with us in the #238-# 239 Word Art Wednesday Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  26. An amazing shaker card...I love the colors and all of the layers on that adorable owl! You rocked the 100th challenge, M!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable card! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main Challenge this month! DT Member Pam M.

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh my goodness!! LOVE this owl!!! And love the shaker element... and the colors.. and all of it! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such an adorable little owl! Love the shaker balloon too.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  30. How adorable is this?! I LOVE this sweet little owl!! Wonderful colors and design!
    Have a super day!
    SHerrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"