Monday, July 4, 2016

Trendy Twine - Life's an Adventure

Happy 4th of July to all my bloggy friends!!
The Trendy Gals and myself have created wonderful projects for memory keeping. 

I created a Mini Album!!

I used Recollections Black & White card stock to cover the Recollections Chipboard Mini Album. For the edges I used black ink. The paper flowers, tags, wooden words (smile), stickers and ribbon are all from the 1.50 bin over at Michael's Craft Store. Since I did not have the Trendy Page Dots to coordinate with my colors, I improvised by using a circle die, a hole puncher and Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss card stock (yellow) for some fun texture. To make my shaker, I used a scallop square die cut from the Cricut Design Space and added the BEAUTIFUL  Bumblebee Sequins to the inside. On the rings I added strips of ribbon and Totally Black trendy twine.

I used Totally White for the adorable pom poms.


For my photo mats I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Big Scalloped Squares. 
I added a Totally Black bow on the tag.

I added a Totally White bow on the tag and used foam tape on the tags for dimension.

I made a pretty butterfly with the Totally Lemon twine.

Isn't the Totally Lemon butterfly pretty?

I added a Totally Lemon bow on the tag.


Don't you just love the Totally Lemon bow?


I made another pretty butterfly with the Totally White twine.

Here is a closer look at the flowers, twine, and shaker.

I hope you enjoy your holiday weekend!
Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's projects! 
You can again see them all on the Trendy Twine blog HERE.


Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

Totally White               &            Totally Black 
Totally White Trendy Twine - Solid White Bakers Twine          

    Totally Lemon
    Totally Lemon Trendy Twine - Solid Yellow Bakers Twine

    Bumblebee Sequins   
  Bumblebee Sequins


Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


Other Supplies:
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Elmer's Craft Bond Tacky Glue
My Creative Time: Bunch of Circle Dies
Foam Tape

Entering my project to the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart # 119

26 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is amazing, inside and out! I love the way everything is coordinated from front to back. Looks fabulous!

    Enjoy your holiday today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What an amazing album! I love the colors of twines you used. They coordinate perfectly with your sequins and paper choices. Those butterflies you made with the twine are genius! I am totally loving everything about your album :)
    Happy Fourth of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, sweet Migdalia!
    What a gorgeous creation. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with us by playing along in our Flowers Challenge, and I really hope you will stop by to join us again soon.
    Have a blessed week,
    Karen
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, M, this is absolutely stunning!! My jaw dropped at seeing this!! All of the details are amazing!! I love how you've used the twine!! Each page is gorgeous!! You did such a fabulous job on this my sweet friend!! It's spectacular!! I hope you have a safe and happy 4th!! Enjoy the fireworks!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely amazing, I love each and every details you added to the pages! The color combination is one of my favorites and you used the most perfect embellishments! Those twine butterflies are so fun too! Have a fun and safe 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHHH this is soooo sweet Migdalia...i love black and yellow!!! Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful album, Millie. You did a fabulous job with the colors and all of the gorgeous details. Love that you even included the Bumblebee sequins.

    Thanks so much for being part of the Trendy Gals.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW What a beautiful album, M!!!! I love the color combo, the pretty papers and the pretty (twine) butterflies!!! What a great idea!!! I LOVE, LOVE this album!! Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH my Heck Millie!!! This is Stunning! I LOVE the beautiful Color Combo of Black/White/Yellow... Making butterflies out of the twine is just so creative! LOVE it and the Cover looks amazing! Just Fabulous sweet friend! Have a Fabulous 4th of July!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness this mini album is outstanding. Black white and gold.....absolute perfection. We appreciate your wonderful art, so creative and beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us in the #236-#237 - Word Art Wednesday AG Challenge.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, I LOVE this!! What fun colors and I love each page details!! Great job! :) I hope you are having a wonderful 4th of July weekend with your family and friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous notebook! I love the yellow with the black and white, very striking and all of the details, inside and out, are absolutely fabulous! LOVE it :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow o wow....this is STUNNING. Brilliant creation and just love those delightful colours.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello there! I love your mini album! This is something I want to make at some point - I will probably do a kitty theme for mine hehe! I love all of your pages, and you even included a shaker! Wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, that is gorgeous. I love the black and yellow. You did a beautiful job.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Migdalia, your art won a Top # Honors at Word Art Wednesday. Congratulations. Please contact Karen. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  17. Simply fabulous...love all your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous creation! You've put so much work into this. The colour combination is lovely and every page is a wonderful design. I can finally comment on your blog if I use a different tablet from usual :). Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning. This album is a masterpiece. You added so many fun and beautiful embellishments. The color combination is perfect for a bee theme. The shaker on the cover is so cool. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Summertime Challenge. Katie-DTMember

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, how pretty. Love the colour combo which is perfect for the theme you chose. Love all the embellies you used and the shaker element adds so much fun to it.
    Have a blessed evening.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow my friend... this album is fantastic!!!! I really love all the gorgeous texture and uses from the twine you used. And omg! How did you create the butterfly from twine??? Please tell me!!! I love the colors of this album too and you did an amazing job on it!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  22. Stunning album! Love the colors you used, so bright and cheerful! Love those pom poms too! Thanks for joining us at the DL.ART July Linky Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really love mini albums - they make wonderful gifts. This one is truly beautiful. I love the fun color combo and your embellishments are perfect ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  24. How FUN! I love the color palette!!! You did a great job, and the shaker element is really fun! Thanks for joining the fun at the Summer Flowers Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"