Wednesday, July 13, 2016

You're Snow Wonderful!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
I hope that you are all having a wonderful week.
The Christmas in July challenges have begun over at Catch The Bug and I wanted to join on 1, 2 
or maybe 3 of the challenges.



Theme: 
To use a snowman or snowflakes on your project!”

For my papers, I used Recollections card stock & design papers and Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss card stock. I colored the super cute lil snowman star image from Bugaboo Stamps with 
Tombow - Dual Brush Pen Set. To make my shaker, I used the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies from My Creative Time. Then, I added some cotton candy confetti, sequins & glitter to the inside. 
The border die cut is from the Cricut Design Space. 
For some sparkle, I sprinkled a few rhinestones. 
Next, I adhered a white bow on to the circle die cut and stamped the cute sentiment 
"You're Snow Wonderful" by My Craft Spot (no longer in business).



Here is a closer look at the shaker with the super cute snowman...



Other Supplies Used:
Cricut Explore
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Elmer's Craft Bond Tacky Glue
Foam Tape*Sheet Protectors

Entering my card to the following challenges:

16 comments:

  1. Millie.... your snowman is ADORABLE! and I LOVE that designer paper... fantastic as the background... and I LOVE shakers... all great combos to make a fun Holiday card! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Love the shaker aspect and all the details. Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack this week. AJ JSS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh M, this is the sweetest card!! The snowman is adorable!! I love that you made it into a shaker!! And I love the filling you used, too!! This is such a happy card!! Love, love it my sweet friend!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! I hope you have a wonderful, happy evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are fantastic and I really like your shaker design. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute card! Love the shaker and all the cute embellishments!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for participating in our CIJ event for Saturdays Challenge! I love your project! Thanks for using a Bugaboo image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic shaker card Migdalia! Beautifully coloured snowman that matches your lovely papers wonderfully. The gems and bow are the perfect finishing touch. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable shaker card! The snowman is just the cutest! Your card is so fun and festive, the embellishments you used look great! Awesome take on the snowman challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE this shaker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute shaker I love the goodies you put inside
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JULY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fabulous shaker card, M!!! I love the colors and the cute snowman!!! Have a great day.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  12. The expression on the snowman is so cute. I love the shaker part and how you colored the image to perfectly match the paper. Thank you for sharing your creative card in the DL.ART Thankful Thursday July Linky Challenge Katie-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for linking up with us in our challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new challenge and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute shaker. Love the blues and cute snowman.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia