Saturday, August 13, 2016

Documenting the Everyday with a Smile Blog Hop!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Saturday!
Welcome to the "Documenting the Everyday with a Smile Blog Hop"!



We are so thrilled to be sharing our new stamp sets with you today. Two of them focus on memory keeping/journaling and the third one is a collection of everyday greetings. All of them are super fun and are sure to make you smile.
We also are releasing three more planner clips. These cuties can be used on your notebooks and journals and are perfect on a layout, too.
The design team has created some amazing projects for you. Have fun hopping and we hope you will find some crafty inspiration along the way.
You can’t have a blog hop without some awesome blog candy.  We are giving away a set of our Documenting the Everyday stamps and a set of our planner clips (including the new ones released today.) So we will have two winners: one gets the stamp set and the other gets the clip set.
What do you have to do to enter? That’s super easy.  Follow and comment on each blog in the hop (including this one.)  You have until 11:59 p.m., Sunday, August 14th to enter.  Winners will be announced on Sunday, August 21st.
Sit back, relax, and spend some time with us.
Smile

Planner Clips

So, without further ado..... here is my 1st project
I made a fun layout!
 For the layout base and layers I used Recollections "Black & White" card stock & Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss card stock (yellow & red) for some fun texture. 
All of the die cuts are from the Cricut Design Space.
For my layout I used the sentiments from the "Documenting the Everyday" Stamp Set from Annie's Paper Boutique.

 I made a braid with the Totally Lemon, Totally White & Totally Black Trendy Twine and adhered it to the top portion of the banner.

I used foam tape on each speech bubble for dimension.
I sprinkled some Lemon Midnight Sequins for some sparkle.

Don't you just love the super cute camera and film strip die cuts?

Here is a closer look at the photo mat and some of the fun sentiments from the DTE Stamp Set.

For my 2nd project....
I made tags with coordinating envelopes.
The tags are from the Cricut Design Space.
The sentiments used are from the "Smile" Stamp Set from Annie's Paper Boutique.
I used the Light Blue Mini Envelope.

For my tag, I used Totally Pink Trendy Twine, Raspberry Cupcake Sequins, and the 
Pink & White Trendy Page Dots.


I used the Lemonade Mini Envelope

For my tag, I used Totally Lemon Trendy Twine, Bumblebee Sequins, and the 
Yellow & White Trendy Page Dots.

I used the Light Pink Mini Envelope. 

For my tag, I used  Totally White Trendy Twine, 
Frosty Sequins Mix, and the Sky Blue & White Trendy Page Dots.

For my 3rd project...
I made a birthday card..it is one of my favorite cards to make!
I used Colorbok birthday paper and Recollections card stock.
The "Happy Birthday" sentiment used is from the "Smile" Stamp Set from Annie's Paper Boutique.
I used Spectrum Noir Makers to color the cupcake image from the Foodies Planner Stamp Set from Annie's Paper Boutique and added a pretty bow with the Totally Red Trendy Twine.

Thank you for hopping with us!

Your next stop on this hop is..Shelly
Here is our lineup:
Millie  (You are here)
Shelly   (Next)


Other Supplies Used:
Recollections card stock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Elmer's Craft Bond Tacky Glue
Foam Tape*Pearls

Entering my project to the following challenges:

39 comments:

  1. Awesome projects. Love the cute and fun card with that adorable cupcake. The tags and envelope are beautiful. Love how you cut the design out of each tag. The LO is beautiful. Love the papers and all the fun embellishments.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects!! Love that layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to your posts in my in box, Migdalia! These projects are so vibrant and happy. I love the bright colors you use and the detail you put into every project!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, WOW! Girl! You have been busy creating! I LOVE your layout and the colors you used on it. The tag and envelope sets are darling and the card makes me smile. Amazing job on everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG You sure did create your heart out!! Your Layout Is Amazing & Spectacular...I am totally in awe over what you did and all of your clever ideas using all the dies and stamps. Your tags are adorable again you came up with so many sweet and creative ways to use your goodies and last but not least your card is Adorable the paper you used is awesome and love your cutie patootie cupcake and your layered tag is so cute!! You sure did 3 Super Outstanding Creative jobs!!
    YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute layout and your tags are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Millie!! Seriously? These are all amazing!! I just adore your layout!! All the details and how you used the stamps and the braided twine!! Wow, so creative!! Awesome job my friend!!! One of those tags is for me right?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! All your projects are amazing! Love your tags--so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tags are wonderful and that card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your tags- they are gorgeous!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Em Gee, Millie!!! Look at that layout! It's stunning with all of the pretty colors and so many details. And you braided the Trendy Twine. Wow!! And your tags are gorgeous. Love the cut outs. The birthday card is so happy and bright.

    Thank you so much for being a part of the DTE hop.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, M, all of your projects are amazing!! The layout is spectacular!! I love the design and the details you added!! The tags and envelopes are so sweet!! And what a beautiful card!! You showcased the new release perfectly!! Love, love all of these my sweet friend!! I hope you have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing projects Millie! I totally love your layout page, it is so fun and festive, the color combination totally rocks! The way you added the braided twine looks so amazing! I also love your sweet tags and envelope sets, that is such a great idea to have those on hand! And your birthday card is just amazing, the papers are spectacular and the way you added that sweet cupcake to the flag looks so fabulous! Have a wonderful weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. your layout is simply adorable! The gift tags are tooo pretty and your birthday card is precious! Love them all! Great work! Guest DT Christi

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG what fabulous projects!! Love the polka dot card ... so much eye candy! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Polka Dots’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOOOVE your AWESOME Layout Millie! It's simply STUNNING!!! The design is Fabulous! The tags are so pretty & I like that you made matching Envelopes! And I think your card is so FUN & Happy! Great papers! Have a Fabulous Weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable creations!
    Loving all the cuteness
    in the tags and card
    and layout.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of your projects are awesome!! I love how you used all of the stamps on your layout! You used so many great papers on it too. The tags are super cute and I love that adorable card! Have a great day! :)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. Talk about being busy. Wow these are fabulous, love them all.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Omg ask if your creations are fantastic! I love your lo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh wow!! I love all of these! Those sets are very cool and versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cute layouts! Thank yiu for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such adorable projects! Love the layout and tags! Awesome use of the stamps and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely LO! And your tags are uber cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW!!! So many awesome projects! The layout is AMAZING~I love the fun papers and the design is incredibly FUN!!!! Super cute tags and fabulous card to! Totally rocked!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all of your projects, especially the colorful birthday card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW! So many awesome projects....you have been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful creations!! Thanks so much for playing along at Double D!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Each of your projects are wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh my gosh, I'm in love with all your projects! The layout is just so awesome, it's my favorite! Such a perfect job showcasing all the stamps!
    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  32. WOW you have been busy! Your projects are fabulous Migdalia! I extremely LOVE your making memories layout! WOW that is fantastic! Love the colors and everything... and I have so many photos of a certain mouse that would look awesome with that layout! LOL ... your tags and matching envelopes and your number card are all so pretty too! You did an amazing job my friend. I hope you enjoyed making it all! Much love to you!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  33. My dear friend, all of your projects are perfectly delightful! Each one bursts with sweet happiness... every accent provides an extra hug to the heart. :o) Your layout is spectacular beyond words and my heart melted upon seeing your sweet tags. And of course your card is filled with celebratory joy. Gorgeous designs and colors on all of your projects, Millie. You are such an inspiration. Have a sparkly day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  34. That is a sensational layout! Love your tags and card as well! You do incredible work Migdalia! Thanks for joining the Girls and I over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow!! You've been busy - but a good, fun busy!! ALL of your projects look amazing! The birthday card is especially fun with the bright, happy colours and the fun font on the sentiment. You've done a fabulous job showcasing all the different ways the new stamps and products can be used!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Great projects - love them all!

    Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  37. WOW what gorgeous stamps and sooo many wonderful projects you have created
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  38. WOW, WOW What a awesome projects!!! I love them all!! The tags and envelopes are adorable!! The layout is AWESOME and the birthday card is fabulous!!!! You did a awesome job!! Have a great day,
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  39. OMGoodness, Millie, what a lovely selection of goodies! Love, love your layout - so fun with all those polka dots. Your tags are beautiful and your card is super cute and fun. Great creative projects, one and all!
    Blessings,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"