Thursday, August 11, 2016

For you with Trendy Twine..

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Thursday!
Today I am over at the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine blog with a fun project featuring 
the Celebration Trendy Twine along with the Medium Candy Bags.


With the Back To School theme in mind I thought of making some yummy treats!
I filled the Medium Candy Bag with 2 cherry flavored Air Heads.
For the treat topper, I fussy cut the book image from the DCWV "The Edumacation Stack" and adhered the image onto several die cut circles. 
For the die cut circles I used the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies from My Creative Time.
I adhered the treat topper to the Medium Candy Bag and stamped the "For You" sentiment from Teeny Tag Greetings from MCT as well on a die cut banner.
The die cut banner is from the Cricut Design Space.

Next, I made a pom pom and adhered it to the center of the Celebration bow and adhered it to 
the bottom of the treat topper.  Super cute, right?




Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.



Other Supplies Used:
Cricut Explore
Recollections card stock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Elmer's Craft Bond Tacky Glue
Foam Tape

Entering my project to the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

25 comments:

  1. Good Morning my sweet friend!!!
    These are so super adorable!! You used one of my all time favorite twine colors!!
    Super yummy treat and adorable tag!
    Awesome job!!!!
    Hope you are having a wonderful summer! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant M, and yummy!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw Millie these are some really cute back to school treat holders. YUMMY!!!! Love the cute tags.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute- yes! I love the little pom poms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute!! You did a great job creating this super cute treat topper Migdalia! Love the primary colors and the cute little pompom! I hope you are having a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the twine and the pom pom center...Cute idea~

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet. I love how you created your treat the pom pom is super duper!!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so absolutely adorable, M!! I love the toppers!! The pom pom looks amazing!! You showcase the beautiful twine perfectly!! Love these my friend!! So sweet and yummy!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. My sweet friend, your candy bags are absolutely darling! I love the stitched circles and how you filled them with such sweetness... what a fabulous use of that paper collection. :o) The twin work si stunning as ever and I love the itty bitty tag atop the topper. Everything you create is pure sweetness, Millie! Have a sparkly happy day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a FUN treat idea! I love your school themed topper:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cool!! Awesome back to school treat!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute treats! I love how you decorated them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your treats are fantastic! Love those fun toppers you created! The tiny pom poms look amazing in the center of the bows! This is definitely one of my favorite twine colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Millie, it's me again, love, love, love your treat bags!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful treat bags, it looks yummy and the toppers are perfect for the back to school theme.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great little treats...lovin' those little pom poms!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super Duper CUTE idea Millie! Love the sweet treat toppers!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  18. YUMBeautiful creative and pretty....love the colours .xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh! This is just terrific! These are the best back to school treats ever :) amazing job!

    Hope you had a great weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute treat for a back to schooler. I love the way you tied the bow. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday August Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are such fun little packages! What a great way to send some back-to-school treats! The toppers look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well friend, you already know that I absolutely love these treats!! :) Thanks for linking up your project this month!!
    Have a wonderful day!!
    Kimberly :)
    Kimberly’s Crafty Spot
    Pink & Main Stamps, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main Challenge this month! DT Pam M.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a adorable treats!! Love the cute toppers!! Have a great day,
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"