Thursday, September 15, 2016

"APB Stamps - The Witch Is In"

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Today I am over at the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine blog with a Halloween project featuring the "Happy Halloween" Stamp Set from APB!

For my project I made Halloween Favor Bags!
Yummy!!

I used the Cricut Design Space for all of the Halloween die cuts. 
For the witch's die cuts and borders, I used Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss card stock for some fun texture. I stamped "The Witch Is In" sentiment from the "Happy Halloween" stamp set from APB on each die cut banner.

I filled each favor bag with candy, sealed the tops with adhesive and added the witch's tag with a mini clothespin. For the mini clothespin I added a pretty Grape Fizz bow and a Purple Striped Polka Dot Trendy Page Dots to the center. I wrapped the Totally White Trendy Twine around the Purple Chevron Favor Bag.

For both tags, I used Recollections Polka Dot DP and added some rhinestones for some sparkle.
I wrapped the Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine around the Orange Chevron Favor Bag.

For the mini clothespin I added a pretty Totally Pumpkin bow and a Orange & White 
Polka Dot Trendy Page Dots to the center.

Happy Halloween Stamp Set

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
        
                                                                                                      
Other Supplies:
Recollections card stock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape

Entering my project to the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs: September Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

18 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Halloween treat bags!! The tags are spooktacular!!! I love them both!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! These are fantastic treat bags! You used a ton of APB supplies. Very awesome, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute Millie! The chevron bags are adorable and the way your decorated them is fantastic! I love the fun witch and awesome spider webbing beneath them! So fun and festive! The twine is a GREAT addition to your awesome details!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun are those dotted witches.... Great treat bags and pretty details on your festive halloween treat bags...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so fabulous, M!! I love the embossed witches!! The spider web is such a perfect touch!! The chevron bags are beautiful!! What fun and festive Halloween treats these are!! I love them!! And you've showcased the twine perfectly!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEK!!! Look at how super CUTE those treat bags are! I LOVE the cut out witch and the adorable sentiment... also the way you used the twine... SUPER CUTE Millie! Have a fabulous day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so stinkin cute!! You did an amazing job!! Love those fun tags and how you added the border to the bag! So fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful M, you always come up with gorgeous unique designs love the witches
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so much fun! Love your wonderful pair of witches.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute, fun and creative little bags. Love the papers and how you embossed the witches. The twine is the perfect touch to finish them off.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your treat bags look fabulous!! I just love the look of the little dots with the striped bags. And the webs behind the witches look super!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your treat bags are absolutely adorable! They way you embellished them looks so awesome, the spider webs are so super cute! I totally love the way you used those trendy page dots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey sweet Migdalia! These little treat packages are sooooo cute!!! Definitely put a smile on my face this morning! I really love all the details and the embossing! Great way to package up some treats for sure! I really love the paper too! Great job my friend. I hope you have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous treat bags. I love the witch with the spiderweb underneath and the wonderful colors.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  15. How fun! These little treat bags are super cute and I know some little trick or treaters are going to enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"