Thursday, September 8, 2016

Trendy Twine - Hello Kitty

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Today I am over at the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine blog featuring the Lemon Peppermint Trendy twine.

Last week I was tagged by my DT sister & bloggy friend Kimberly to participate in Technique Tuesday's Random Act of Cardness, so for my project I created a Hello Kitty card for her.
For my papers I used Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss card stock and The Robin's Nest "Bunny" DP.
I used the Wavy Card Base from SVG Cutting Files.
The adorable Hello Kitty die cut was from a past blog hop that took place over at the SVG Cutting Files blog as well. For the sun, I used the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies from My Creative Time. 
The stitched die cut grass was sent to me by my bloggy friend Karen from LSP.
The film strip die cut is from the Cricut Design Space which I stamped the "Place photo here" and "arrows" from the "Documenting the Everydaystamp set from APB and filled the film strip die cut with Lemon Midnight Sequins and Raspberry Cupcake Sequins.

 I wrapped the Lemon Peppermint twine around the film strip die cut.
Next, I placed a Pink Cherry Loop De Loop Trendy Page Dota pearl to the center of the Lemon Peppermint bow and adhered it to the top of the film strip.

Here is a closer look at the gorgeous Lemon Peppermint bow!  

Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine
Lemon Peppermint Trendy Twine - Red, White, Yellow Bakers Twine


Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.



Other Supplies:
Recollections card stock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Pearls*Ribbon*Foam Tape




Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

29 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! love the Hello Kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation here to day Migdalia, love your design and cute image used.. xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!! I love how you used the stamps, so stinkin fun and creative and you know I just love Hello Kitty!! Awesome job, friend!! :) I hope you are having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Millie this is just way too cute. Love the deign, the papers are fab and of course the star of this card is the CUTE Hello Kitty I know she will love it
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the film strip shaker part and HK is just the sweetest and my fave one too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Squeeeeeeal! This is so cute, Migdalia! I love this card! And you even made it a shaker! AWESOME card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet. I love YOUR DESIGN AND FUN COLORS YOUR HELLO KITTY IS too cute
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    _______________________________________________________________

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is ADORABLE! I love Hello Kitty, it's gonna make someone very happy when they receive this card. Come visit me on my new blog shesacolorqueen.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh M, this is the most adorable card!! Hello Kitty is so precious!! I love the shaker film strip and the colors!! It's so gorgeous my sweet friend!! It totally makes me smile!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally adorable M, I love the wee shaker frames
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is totally adorable! I live it! You really used a lot of great products from APB.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SOOOO cute! Love the film strip and what a gorgeous color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This adorable card makes my heart happy! I love the theme and colors! Sweet work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such an adorable card! You can never go wrong with Hello Kitty!! I absolutely love the design of the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aaaw, this is so adorable Millie! Hello Kitty is so sweet and I love your fun design!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a super ADORABLE card, M!!!! I love the Hello Kitty and the pretty papers!!!
    I Love this shaker card!!! Have a great day my,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW - such a beautiful and cute shaker card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGOSH Millie! I saw this on FB.. It's soooo DANG CUTE! LOVE the neat card design and the shaker elements! Creative way to use your twine and that oh so cute Hello Kitty! :) Have a great weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness, this hello kitty and so cute! Love the colors and the twine looks fabulous!

    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cute!!! Kitty is so adorable and I LOVE that photo strip; it's fabulous! Love the striped paper, too; so fun! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute and fun :-) Love the shaker element and the pretty paper and twine. Hello Kitty is adorable.
    Have a Blessed weekend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely adorable card! I am totally in love with your Hello Kitty themed card! The shaker photo strip is amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oooh how adorable this is and love how you added such a fun shaker element
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my...it just doesn't get much cuter than this! I love Hello Kitty and the fun prints you've used. And, that photo strip shaker is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"