Sunday, October 23, 2016

A Halloween Treat Bag!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend!
With about a week away from Halloween I decided to make a Halloween Treat Bag. 
For my papers, I used the "Halloween Night" stack from DCWV.
For some sparkle I used gold glitter cardstock that I purchased from the dollar tree for the stem.
For the leaves I used Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss cardstock for some fun texture.
For the inside of the treat bag, I filled a clear candy bag with some yummy Mellowcreme Pumpkins..Yummy!


I stamped the "Boo" sentiment from the "Happy Halloween" stamp set from APB on a tiny tag die cut. The tiny tag is from the "When I was a kid" cartridge. One of my favorite cartridges.

I made a pretty green bow and adhered it to each side of the treat.



Other Supplies:
Recollections cardstock 
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape*Sheet Protectors

Entering my project to the following challenges:

22 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is so super adorable!! I love the papers, and how awesome are those bows on the sides...and that yummy treat shows so perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! What a funny face. I always love your gorgeous bows! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Halloween treat bag so Adorable!! I love that face and the pretty bows!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This could not be more adorable, M!! That face is too darn cute!! I love the papers you used!! The sparkly stem is a fabulous touch!! Love, love this!! And the candy is yummy, too!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay Millie...this is so darn cute and even a little bit sassy! I LOVE the fun polka dot papers and the sparkle looks awesome! That face cracks me up!
    Happy SUnday!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is SO fun!! I just love that mouth window!! The little "Boo" tag is a great touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute....just love your sweet candy holder! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this sure put a smile on my face this morning! Love the fun treat Millie!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! I love those pumpkin candies too!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    Scrappin With Chriss and Lou

    ReplyDelete
  10. Millie... this is soooo CUTE! I'm giggling looking at it... what a FUN Halloween treat bag! Have a Fabulous day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely adorable project! The treat box is so super cute and I just love that open mouth window! Super fun papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so so cute!! I love the happy pumpkin and the green polka dots! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh gosh this is so cute!!! Love it!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG these are adorable. Love the fun papers.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. :-) I don't know which I love more ... the cute pumpkin treat box or the pumpkin candy :-) Either way, this is one adorable and yummy project. Well done, dear friend!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so super adorable! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute, cute, cute! I love the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"