Wednesday, October 19, 2016

APB Release Day 3 - Hello Santa Stamp Set

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Wednesday!
Today is Day 3 of the new stamp and product release from Annie's Paper Boutique.
So for my project I will introduce to you the New Hello Santa Stamp Set along with the 
Chipboard Tag Mini AlbumWooHoo!!!

For my Chipboard Mini Album, I used the "Evergreen Stack" from DCWV.

For the cover, I made a shaker frame with the Spellbinders Nestabilities Big Scalloped Squares and Candy Cane Sequins from APBI adhered a Santa die cut to the center and placed a Christmas holly berry sticker onto the corner of the frame. I stamped the "Santa Claus is coming to town" sentiment on a die cut banner. I adhered a Red & White Polka Dot Trendy Page Dots to the center of the pretty red bow.

 (Back)
I made a belly band for the adorable tag.
I used the print and cut feature on the Cricut Design Space on the images. The Images are from Miss Kate Cuttables. I used the Green Polka Dot Trendy Page Dots on the top of each tag with the Totally Red Trendy Twine.

(2nd Tag)
I made a Santa belt out of ribbon and glitter cardstock. I added some glossy accents to the belt (black) and stamped the "Hello Santa" sentiment on a stitched square die cut.

(Back)
I made a green belly band for the super cute Santa tag.
I used the scallop & stitched circle die from MCT.

(3rd Tag)
I used the same Santa die cut and stamped the Ho, Ho, Ho, sentiment on a die cut label.

(Back)
I made a pretty red belly band for my elf tag. 
For the tag, I used the Spellbinders Nestabilities Big Scalloped Squares.


(4th Tag)
I adhered a holly berry sticker to the stocking image and stamped "From Santa" on a die cut banner.


(Back)
I fuzzy cut both corners with the left over scraps from the Evergreen Stack so that I can place my Gingerbread tag.

(5th Tag)
I fuzzy cut the stocking from the Evergreen Stack and used foam tape for dimension. 
I used Totally Red Trendy Twine to hang up the adorable stockings. I stamped the "Hello Santa" sentiment individually to fit the tiny tags. I added a fun border to the bottom.

(Back)
The red reinforcements are from the Cricut Design Space.
I used Bazzill Basics dotted swiss card stock for some texture.


(6th Tag)
I fuzzy cut the Santa image, stamped "It's Santa! I Know him! on a piece of white scrap and 
used a decorative scissor.

(Back) 
I absolutely love the candy cane paper from the Evergreen Stack.
For my tag, I used the scallop & stitched circle die from MCT and a candy cane felt sticker.

(7th Tag)
I used the Santa die cut tag from the Cricut Design Space and stamped the "Hello, Santa" sentiment. I added a fun border and trim to the bottom of the tag.

(Back) 
For my tag, I used the scallop & stitched circle die from MCT and a present felt sticker.

(8th Tag)
I fuzzy cut the gingerbread images (duplicate) and used foam tape to adhere them together. I stamped the "Cookies for Santa" sentiment on a Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Ten. 

(Back & Last)
I used a square die to cut out the number "25" that is included in the stack as well.

Here is a look at the Totally Red Trendy Twine Pom Pom!!

All of the new products will be released and available on Friday, October 21st over at Annie's Paper BoutiqueDon't forget to stop by the Trendy Twine blog this entire week to see all of the wonderful projects created by the amazing DT.


Other Supplies:
Recollections Kraft & Glitter cardstock 
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape*ATG*Sheet Protectors*Rhinestones*Pearl

Entering my project to the following challenges:
DL.ART October Linky Challenge

DTC # 21
Sunny Day Crafting # 19
WAW #252-253


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

22 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH!!! I loveeeeeeeeee them all!! So FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really put so much work into this mini album and it shows! You totally rocked it! I love all the images and die cuts you pair3d with those great sentiments. Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just the cutest tag set yet... love love them Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Fun and cute Christmas things happening in your craft room! Thanks for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting. ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, Migdalia!!! This mini (tag) album is gorgeous!!! I love that pom pom and the pretty papers!!! I love all the details!!! Awesome project!!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! It looks AMAZING Millie! So many fun details.. and each tag is just fantastic! You can see all the hard work you put into making it... LOVE it! Have a wonderful day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is spectacular! I just love each of the unique pages you created! The sentiments are perfect for each page and I love the fun papers, the twine pom pom and the shaker cover! You did an amazing job on your project Millie, I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, M, this is absolutely stunning!! Your mini looks amazing!! I love how you made the cover a shaker!! Each tag is so fabulous!! I love the details and images you used!! This is spectacular!! Love, love it my sweet friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many amazing details Millie!! Love each page and the tags too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Millie, your tag mini is just incredible! All the fun papers, embellishment are amazing and so fantastic! LOVE how this turned out!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you sure had fun! I love your mini! The images are adorable.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow...what an incredible collection of festive goodies. Love all that red, green and white!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh Milly you have been busy and love all of these gorgeous creations, how much fun was this in the making, I can imagine you really enjoyed it.xxxx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute mini album! Love the fun shaker cover!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely fabulous! Love your mini album! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This is fantastic! What a fun Christmas project!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Now this is the cutest mini ever. I love that you made it a shaker and the tags are adorable.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW!!! You've been busy! What AMAZING tags!! And I just love the way they all work together in your album with the fun pompom to top things off! Fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH MY! this is outstanding!! Look at all the detail and hard work you put into this album, I just LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my, what a wonderful mini album. You put a lot of work into making it but wow, it's gorgeous and festive. Love all the detail you added and all the fun and bright papers you used. Great job, Millie.
    Have a blessed day,
    Lena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"