Friday, October 21, 2016

"APB Release Day 5 - Peppermint Icicle Sequins"

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Friday!!
Today is Day 5 of the new stamp & product release from Annie's Paper Boutique.
So for today I will featuring the Peppermint Icicle Sequins along with the Merry & Bright Stamp Set. I used the "Evergreen Stack" from DCWV. To make my shaker, I used Spellbinders Nestabilities Big Scalloped Squares and some festive Peppermint Icicle Sequins from APB.

I used the Happy Snowman from Miss Kate Cuttables.
I added a rhinestone to the center of each sequins and then I adhered them to each of the adorable snowflakes. The adorable snowflakes are from the Cricut Design Space.

I stamped the "Have yourself a merry little Christmas" sentiment from the new "Merry & Bright" stamp set from APB on a Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Ten. 
With white ribbon & Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine, I was able to accomplish a pretty bow.
Then I adhered a little white flower to the center.

Don't forget to stop by Annie's Paper Boutique to purchase the new products that we all featured this week on our wonderful projects. You can purchase them at 6pm CST tonight!


Other Supplies:
Recollections cardstock 
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape*ATG*Sheet Protectors

Entering my project to the following challenges:
Christmas Card Challenge#45
Crafting From The Heart # 132


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

24 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute! I love the color combination you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, a shaker and a special fold, you went all out on this charming card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning, I could see this sitting on my desk. LOL! love the shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, this is the most adorable card, M!! The snowman is so cute!! I love the shaker and easel design!! The papers and colors are fabulous!! You showcase the products perfectly!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my sweet friend!! Happy Friday!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! Seriously, I don't think it could be any cuter. You really went above and beyond creating a fantastic card to show off the new releases at Annie's Paper Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW Millie! This is a FABULOUS Christmas card! I LOVE Shakers and Snowmen - And you've got both going on along with it being an Easel card! FANTASTIC! :) Have a wonderful Weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!! And oh, so adorable!! Love the colors and papers, and the shaker element makes it sooooo fun! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!! Your shaker card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty. You always add the perfect details. That snowman does indeed look happy to be on your card!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. SUCH a cute card! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at CFTH Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome shaker card and design! Love the sweet snowman inside the shaker! Awesome color combination too, way to rock the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful. Lovely shaker design, colours and image used..love it.xxx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW This is just gorgeous!!! WOW! I am so impressed with this card my friend... this is really so beautiful! I love those gorgeous sequins and the colors are fantastic, very frosty and wintery! Thank you for also linking up in our FFC this week!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. This shaker card is Beautiful!! I love the papers and the cute snowman!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute card!! Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas Challenge. ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so, so sweet! I love the red with touch of soft blue! Such a lovely combination! And that happy little snowman is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh! This is just so fabulous!! I'm in love with this design and colors, you did an amazing job of showcasing these fabulous sequins & stamps!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Millie, I just love this happy snowman shaker card!! So much fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely stunning Millie. Love the papers and snowman and that it is a shaker. Well done my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a fun shaker card! This definitely brings a smile to my face. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    Joyce
    www.JoycesCreativeCrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute and fun shaker card. Love those colours together. Thank you so much for sharing!
    Have a great day,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  23. I absolutely adore this fun shaker card. The color combo and patterns are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"