Thursday, October 13, 2016

APB Stamps - A Thanksgiving Treat

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Today I am over at the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine blog with a wonderful treat featuring the "Happy Thanksgiving" stamp set from APB!

I started my project out by filling a Kraft Chevron Favor Bag with some candy. I wrapped some of the pretty Totally Lemon Trendy Twine around the top/bottom portion of the bag.
I used Recollections cardstock & the Halloween Night Stack by DCWV.
The adorable pilgrim die cut is from the Thankful Friends SVG Collection from SVG ATTIC.
I used the In The Garden Face Assortment from PKS.
 I adhered the adorable pilgrim die cut on the center of the panel. I stamped the "Happy Thanksgiving" sentiment on the Fancy Frame Stamp & Die Set from My Creative Time. 
Next, I added a few rhinestones for some sparkle.

For the mini clothespin I added a Totally Lemon bow with a flower sticker to the center.  

A closer look at the "Happy Thanksgiving" sentiment...

Happy Thanksgiving Stamp Set


Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


Other Supplies:
Recollections Basic cardstock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

21 comments:

  1. This could not be cuter, M!! She's adorable!! I love her sweet face!! The clip and bow are such fabulous touches!! You make the most adorable projects my dear friend!! Love, love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Millie!! That face is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet treat! Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute project! The way you dressed up the treat bag is adorable! The pilgrim girl is just the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw what a cutie! love the image perfect for the upcoming festive holiday~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! You have a lovely blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. Love her eyes. Thanks for joining us at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cutie! I love her face! Great job!
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so sweet! What a lovely treat bag and wonderful surprise for someone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGoodness, is she not the cutest lil pilgrim ever! :-) Love it!
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  11. So darn cute Love this little treat bag. She is adorable and you colored her eyes perfectly they look so real. Who ever receive this will sure have a smile on their face.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet and adorable!! Love that font on the sentiment too! So pretty!!! And you did an amazing job with this my friend! I hope you have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Millie, this is just adorable! I love the sweet image!
    Have a super wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just super adorable!! I love that cute image!!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just as cute as can be!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super fun Pioneer girl love the colors you knew I would!! I love it.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #190-“Halloween ” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com


    ReplyDelete
  17. Now this is an adorable TREAT! What a CUTE Pilgrim... LOVE her sweet face and the wonderful Clothespin/Twine/Gems you used to make this extra special! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  18. Millie, this is just so sweet! I love the adorable pilgrim girl and all the pretty yellow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"