Monday, October 17, 2016

DCWV October Stack-a-holic Challenge

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Monday!
It's that time again! 
It's the October Stack-a-holic challenge over at the DCWV blog. Woo-Hoo!!

Here is the card sketch for the month of October:

Here is what I created for this challenge...
With Halloween approaching within the next 2 weeks, I decided to make a card using the "Halloween Night" stack from DCWV. I used the Floral Doily Motifs die from Spellbinders and the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies from My Creative Time. Next, I fuzzy cut the Trick or Treat sentiment, adhered it to black cardstock which I then adhered it to the the circle die cut. 
To complete my card, I then added orange rhinestones for some sparkle.

Other Supplies:
Recollection cardstock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

18 comments:

  1. Ooo! I like this card! The print on that background paper is so eye catching. Thanks for joining in the DCWV stackaholic challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! What a great way to use that stack! The combination of papers looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN papers and awesome layers! Such a fun Halloween card Millie!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable, M!! I love the papers!! You showcased them perfectly!! The layers and design are fabulous!! The sequins are a perfect touch!! Love this my sweet friend!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Halloween card. I love the papers you used and the bling of the sequins. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge. Katie-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the papers and layers you've combined to make this card!! Great Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card!! Love the papers and great take on the sketch!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours on this gorgeous creation...xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Halloween card! LOVE the papers!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and love that backing paper! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the papers and all your layers on this adorable Halloween card! You followed the sketch perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card. Love the papers and all the layering. You nailed the sketch. Beautiful.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Millie, what a pretty card!

    Have a good day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. BOOtiful card. Love the bright colours and beautiful papers. Fun card design.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Lena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"