Saturday, October 1, 2016

"Happy Thanksgiving Stamp Release"

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Saturday!
I am super EXCITED to share with you the New 
"Happy ThanksgivingStamp Set from APB!

For this Happy Thanksgiving Stamp Release I created a 12x12 page layout using the Halloween Night Stack from DCWV and the Fall Sunflower Pilgrim Owls file from Kadoodle Bug Designs.

I used the Totally Orange Trendy Twine on my pretty border.
The border is from the Cricut Design Space.
I added a Totally Orange bow to each corner of my layout.
Next, I placed a orange rhinestone to the center of each Limesicle Hello Dottie - Trendy Page Dots which I then adhered to the center of each bow and sprinkled a added a few rhinestones for some extra sparkle. 

The photo mat is from the Cricut Design Space which I then stamped the "Grateful for family" sentiment..it is one of my favorites!
Did you get to see the dangling leaf? .........Super cute, right?
For the adorable pilgrim hats I popped it up with foam tape.

Here is a closer look at the photo mats with the wonderful sentiments...
I stamped the "Happy Thanksgiving" sentiment on the Fancy Frame Stamp & Die Set from 
My Creative Time. The owls are absolutely adorable!! 
The die cut grass is from the Cricut Design Space.


Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's projects! 
You can see them all on the Trendy Twine blog HERE.



Happy Thanksgiving Stamp Set

Totally Orange Trendy Twine
Totally Pumpkin Trendy Twine - Solid Orange Bakers Twine

Limesicle Hello Dottie - Trendy Page Dots - Reinforcements


Other Supplies:
Recollections Basic & Glitter cardstock 
Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss cardstock 
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

30 comments:

  1. Your layout is amazing! I love the fun color combination and those sweet little owls, they are so super cute! Awesome project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Layout is soooo DARN CUTE! I LOVE the pilgrim owls... adorable Millie!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Your layout is so adorable! I totally love how you used those stamps too. Awesome job, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creation. The Owls are great and I love all the little details and the use of the twine.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute Millie, love your layout on this page...

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute!! Those owls are just adorable and I love how you did the sentiments on the photo mats!! Cute, cute, cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So darn cute! I absolutely love the threaded twine!!! Beautiful work with the stamps and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, this layout is absolutely wonderful!!! I'm in love with your gorgeous twine border--that is so super creative how you used it!!! The color scheme and theme are just fabulous and the little owls are the cutest! LOVE this stamp set too! I didn't even know that Trendy Twine has its own stamp line too!! So exciting!!! Thanks for sharing this most delightful spread today, Millie! I'm super inspired to scrapbook now!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!! What a awesome layout!! I love all the details and the adorable owls!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super sweet layout. You are SO talented and have so many great ideas. Trendy Twine is blessed to have you, and of course I feel blessed to have you share your wonderful creations with us in our challenges. Thanks so much for joining us, and please stop by again soon.
    God's blessings to you always,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Millie, you really rocked this layout out. Look at all of the pretty details and the fancy banner at the top. Is it for me ;)

    Thanks so much for helping out with the Happy Thanksgiving stamp release.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  13. Outstanding layout. I love all of the fun elements. There are so many adorable elements. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super layout Millie, I love the idea of getting a Thanksgiving layout done ahead of time.
    Thanks for joining
    the DL.ART October linky challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  16. perfect fall layout love the colors and all your details! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful Thanksgiving layout! I love the pilgrims and the way you weaved the bakers twine through your border! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an adorable layout - your pilgrims are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a fabulous LO. Love all the layers and those pilgrims :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Millie, this is the most adorable scrapbook page ever... I cannot stop smiling! The little sweethearts are perfectly huggable and your harvest scene is a whimsical delight. Stunning and precious, all at once! Thank you for the sweet inspiration, my dear friend! Sending tons of sparkly hugs your way. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so adorable! Love those little owls! And what a cute sentiment set! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  22. How gorgeous is this It is one awesome creation. xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a darling layout! Your pictures will look wonderful with these cute little critters!

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG Millie this is one of the cutest LO's I seen. Love the adorable turkeys stamps. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. FANTASTIC layout!!! Your little critters and cuts are so darn cute~super fun papers Millie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my gosh, the best Thanksgiving layout ever! Look at all the fun cuts and gorgeous colors! Awesom showcase my friend!

    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my gosh Migdalia!!! This layout is adorable!!!! You know that I love owls... but pilgrim owls???!!!! EEEEEKKKK!!! HAPPY!!! They are so stinking cute!!!! I love all the elements, the beautiful leaves, sunflowers and pumpkins definitely make this a harvest themed layout... and I love the colors my friend. You did a beautiful job on this! Thank you for playing in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Hugs,
    Jo-owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is absolutely beautiful, M!! I love the sweet pilgrim owls!! Too darn cute!! The details you've added are perfect!! What a gorgeous layout this is!! Love it my dear friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is such a fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"