Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Trendy Twine - Halloween Treat Holders

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Today I am over at the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine blog with Halloween Treat Holders!


To make my Halloween Treat Holders, I sealed one of the ends of the Purple Chevron Favor Bag with double sided tape, filled the bag with candy and then I sealed the other end as well. Next, I used the Fiskars Paper Crimper on both ends of the bag to add a fun texture. Then I wrapped the 
Trick or Trick Twine around the center of the bag. For my tag (Cricut Design Space), I used the ghost from the Cute Halloween Monsters file from Miss Kate Cuttables. Once the super cute ghost was assembled I then adhered it to my tag. Next I used glue dots to adhere the tag to the bag. 

I looped the Trick or Treat Trendy Twine through a Purple Striped Polka Dot Trendy Page Dots which I placed to the top portion of the tag and adhered a Trick or Treat bow.

I stamped the trick or treat sentiment from the "Happy Halloween" stamp set from APB on a die cut banner from the Cricut Design Space.

Trick or Treat Trendy Twine
Trick or Treat Trendy Twine - Purple & Orange Bakers Twine

Happy Halloween Stamp Set


Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


Other Supplies:
Recollections cardstock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape

Entering my project to the following challenges:

21 comments:

  1. Cute little treat. I am now thinking about what to make my students for Halloween. Hmmm? Gotta' come up with some good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your treat bags are super sweet! I live those ghosts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute Millie, and I'm sure it would make anyone smile having them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so precious. Sure too cute to spook. Cute ghost and fun paper.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Millie, these are the cutest! Your decorated these little chevron bags adorable! I love the sweet ghost and the twine is PERFECT! So stinken cute my friend!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are just so CUTE! I love the little ghosts, and the great design. The twine looks fabulous!
    Hope you have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. These treats are super cute!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute treat bags! The ghost tags you created are so adorable! Everything is packaged up so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Millie, this is too cute!! That ghost is adorable and I love how you decorated the bag! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Gosh! Those treats are super CUTE! I adore the sweet ghosts! Have a wonderful day!


    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my ... these are adorable!!! Love the chevron bags but those ghosts are the cutest!!! Awesome job my friend! Thank you for playing in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Hugs,
    Jo-owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh how adorable with those tiny bows and blushing cheeks!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable love the bags...Stunning , love this.xx  {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  14. These totally make me smile, M!! Those ghosts are so sweet!! I love how you've decorated the beautiful chevron bags!! Absolutely adorable projects!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are the cutest little ghosts with kind, happy faces. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My dear friend, these are filled with sweetness... just like you! :) The ghosts are darling and I love the sweet detailing you created to decorate the beautiful bags. The twine is so pretty and I alway love wavy banners. Adorable work as always, Millie! Have a blessed and beautiful day. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable treat holders. Love the cute little ghost :-)
    Have a blessed day.
    Lena
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"