Thursday, November 17, 2016

Happy Birthday Lesley!!!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Thursday!
Today the Trendy Gals have taken over the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine blog. 
Why?...It's a Birthday celebration!!!!
Happy Birthday Lesley!!!

I made a Birthday Gift Set!!
For my papers, I used Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaid Paper Pack.
For her shaker card, I used the "Smile" stamp set from APB, colorful sequins, Pink & Main's Scallop Waves Dies, My Creative Time's Bunch of Fun Circle Dies, and the die cut hat is from the Celebration cartridge.

For Lesley's Mini Album, I used Corenescreations tutorial (HERE). 
I also used chipboard stickers from the Sweet Treats Collection (Target), Pink & Main's Scallop Waves Dies, birthday die cuts from the Cricut Design Space, glitter card stock, colorful sequins, felt flowers and pretty rhinestones.

A close up of the shaker window with the pretty sequins.
I used Totally White Trendy Twine, Totally Pink Trendy Twine and stripes of ribbons on the tassel. I made a pretty pink bow and added a tiny flower to the center.
I used the Foodies Planner stamp set, Smile stamp set, and the Documenting the Everyday stamp set from APB.

Here is a look at the pretty pages for Lesley's Mini Album.





Here is the note card I inserted in the paper belly bands.







(Back of Mini Album)

For the Mini Bookmarks, I used the Foodies Planner stamp set, Smile stamp set and Totally White , Totally Pink Trendy Twine from APB.

I would love for you to please stop by the Trendy Twine blog to wish Lesley a 
Happy Birthday & see what the AMAZING DT sisters created.



Other Supplies:
Recollections cardstock & Chipboard
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Tombow-Dual Brush Pen Set
Enamel Sticker Dots
Self Laminating Sheets*Sheet Protectors
Foam Tape*ATG*Pearls*Eyelets



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

27 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gift set!! I am sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW she is going to love this card and mini. Awesome papers and images and love the shaker elements.
    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, WOW! You really went all out! That card is super cute and the album is amazing! I love all the details you put into it. It is definitely a work of heart. Have a fantastic day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Millie, your card is so pretty but that album is amazing! Love the papers and all your wonderful details, I know she will love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, M, what an amazing gift set this is!! The card is fabulous!! I love the pretty plaid paper and the party hat!! The mini is spectacular!! Wow!! Each page is gorgeous!! I love the designs and the details you added!! The bookmarks are a perfect touch!! The papers are all beautiful!! I love, love these my sweet friend!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, Migdalia!! What a gorgeous card!! The mini album is awesome! I love all the gorgeous papers and all the detailsyou used!!! The bookmarks are all fabulous!! This set is AWESOME!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Millie, what a beautiful mini and card! I love the fun, pastel patterns and cute details! She will adore this gift set!You are so sweet!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!! What a thoughtful gift!! It's all so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow! What an awesome set for her birthday! I love it all! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome...pretty colours and patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! You do amazing work! I LOVE that mini album! All your projects are fabulous <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful and thoughtful gift, Millie. Love the happy colours you used and the fun embellies. I'm sure she will love it!
    Have a blessed day,
    Lena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...so much cuteness on one post...love all your festive creations.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am definitely thinking Lesley enjoyed your birthday surprise! I know I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a spectacular gift set! I love everything about it especially all of the pink and sparkle! Awesome job on all of the details too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW this is an amazing gift set! The mini album and the card are so adorable!!! Love all the sparkle and the colors are gorgeous together! Those bookmarks are so cute too!!! Great job my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an amazing gift this is. Love the colors and all the embellishments. So cool! Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay, shaker cards. Love the gorgeous colours used, amazing creations.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh My Goodness, Millie! The album is absolutely beautiful. You did an amazing job. Love the colors and all of the pretty touches. Those mini bookmarks are going to get so much use. They are adorable.

    Thank you for adding a little more sunshine to my birthday. Looking through your album made my heart so happy.

    PS Sorry. You still aren't getting a car ;) Haha!

    Big Hugs!

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh such amazing gorgeous and fun creations...especially love your album and the bookmarks!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  23. So beyond fabulous! I just can't say enough about this card and album! You are just so sweet and so creative!
    I hope you and the family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMWORD Millie! How FABULOUS is that mini album - I bet she just loved it! And the Shaker card is also super CUTE! Awesome Gifts!!! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia