Monday, November 21, 2016

Thankful for Fall Blog Hop Winner

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Monday!


Before I announce the "Thankful for Fall Blog Hop" winner I want to say thank you to everyone who took the time to hop with us this weekend. To my new bloggy friends, welcome!!
I also want to say "Thank You" to Georgiana for allowing me to take part in the hop and to all of the fabulous ladies that participated as well. It was so much FUN!!

Now on to the winner of the "Thankful for Fall Blog Hop:

Evelyn Holmberg who said:
I love the blue! The little scarecrow treats look great. I even love how you mixed two different colored candies in the bag.

We're going to my daughter's for Thanksgiving. I may have to gussy up some treats for her table now! :)

Evelyn

Congrats Evelyn!! 

Please send me your mailing address via FB. 
Thank you!!



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to the lucky winner!! Have a great day, M!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Migdalia! I can't wait to see the surprise prize! :)
    Very exciting!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a fun hop! Such great inspiration! Congratulations to the winner!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia