Monday, November 14, 2016

Trendy Twine - Envelope Shakers with Tags

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Monday!
Today is my day to post over at the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine blog.

For my project, I made Envelope Shakers with Tags.

I gently opened the Orange Mini Open End Envelopes.
For the layers, I used Recollections DP and cardstock.
I adhered them together and then to the center of the envelope. I placed a Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Ten (for the window) and ran it through my Cuttlebug. Then I gently adhered the Orange Mini Open End Envelopes leaving one of the ends open. I filled a clear cellophane bag with some colorful sequins and beads. I sealed the bag and placed it inside the envelopes and sealed that end as well. I wrapped some Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine and added a pearl to the center of the pretty Spiced Pumpkin bow. Next, I added a pumpkin sticker from Jolee's Boutique.

I used the "Thankful" sentiment from the Hello Fall Planner Stamp Set. 
The pumpkin die cut is Recollections, which I found in my crafty stash.

For the back of the shaker envelopes, I added a pocket to fit a super cute tag that I inserted. 
The pumpkin sticker border was sent to me by my bloggy friend Tina. Thanks Tina!

I used the Fancy Frame Stamp & Die Set from MCT and the Happy Thanksgiving Stamp Set.

 Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine
Hello Fall Planner Stamp Set




Shop HERE
Visit the Facebook page HERE
Visit on Instagram HERE
Join our Facebook group HERE


Other Supplies:
Recollections Cardstock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape*ATG
Envelope Shaker Tutorial (Here)




Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

23 comments:

  1. Great way to show how grateful you are for friends and family on Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a neat way to use those envelopes. They are adorable! I love how you decorated them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look amazing Millie~ Love the shaker card and someone will be happy to receive them too!
    Enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful and very creative. What a perfect gift for the holidays.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so fabulous, M!! I love the shakers and the designs!! The papers are beautiful!! The sparkly pumpkins are a perfect touch!! Beautiful Thanksgiving project my sweet friend!! You've showcased the twine perfectly!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project! Thanks for sharing with us at Sunny Day Crafting. - DT Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look fabulous! I love the fact that they are shaker envelopes! The recipients will love them!
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful M, great thanks giving gifts
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so pretty!!! I love the fall colors and love that they are shakers! Great for giving gifts! Love them my friend!
    Hugs,
    JO
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I just love these!! Great idea and so much inspiration! You rocked this friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are sooo PRETTY Millie!! LOVE the colors and beautiful sequins!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. These turned out so beautiful! Awesome colors and love the idea!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  14. Queen of the shakers Millie. Love this colour combo and your fabulous designing.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great project thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs good luck 😉

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so cute! I have that twine, I have to remember to use it!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    Scrappin' with Chriss and Lou

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute project idea! I just love the shaker design and how you completely transformed those mini envelopes, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are wonderful shakers. Love the warm rich colours you used. Perfect for Thanksgiving.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Lena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a beautiful project, M!!! I love the pretty papers, the colors and the fabulous shaker envelopes!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  20. This might be the best way to use these envelopes! I just love this idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"