Thursday, November 24, 2016

Trendy Twine - Happy Thanksgiving!

Good Morning and Happy Thanksgiving to all of my bloggy friends!
For today the Trendy Gals and myself have a special Thanksgiving Day post to share with you. 

For my project, I made a gift set for a friend.

For my card, I used Recollections Kraft cardstock and the "Halloween Night" stack from DCWV. 
I used the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies from My Creative Time and the Floral Doily Motifs die from Spellbinders. I wrapped some of the Totally White Trendy Twine and adhered a Limesicle Hello Dottie - Trendy Page Dots to the center of the pretty white bow. The lovely sentiment is from the Happy Thanksgiving Stamp Set from APB.

For my gift/treat box, I used a Kraft Box and the scraps from the DCWV's stack. The pumpkin are from Jolee's Boutique stickers which I found in my crafty stash. I only had 2 left so I decided to use them on this project. I used the Hello Fall Planner Stamp Set from APB.

This is the top portion of the gift/treat box.
I added green rhinestones for some sparkle.

Here is a side view....pretty right?
I am going to fill the gift/treat box with some yummy cookies.

Make sure to check out the rest of the DT's projects! 
You can again see them all on the Trendy Twine blog HERE.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!!


Totally White Trendy Twine
Totally White Trendy Twine - Solid White Bakers Twine

3x3 Kraft Box
10 3x3x3 Kraft Boxes

Happy Thanksgiving Stamp Set
Happy Thanksgiving Stamp Set - 4x6

Hello Fall Planner Stamp Set
Hello Fall Planner Stamp Set - 4x3

Limesicle Hello Dottie - Trendy Page Dots - Reinforcements

Shop HERE
Visit the Facebook page HERE
Visit on Instagram HERE
Join our Facebook group HERE


Other Supplies:
Recollections Basic Cardstock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Dots*Zig- Zag Scissors

Entering my project to the following challenges:
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #193 "COLOR" Orange, Green and Brown



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

18 comments:

  1. Awesome project Millie! Enjoy your feastful day my friend~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love those shiny pumpkins and that white die in behind the Happy Thanksgiving tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic gift set! Those pumpkin stickers are really showy. Have a very happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable and sweet gift set...love those wonderful stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome set! I love the pumpkins! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous gift set this is, M!! I love the sparkly pumpkins!! The papers are so beautiful and I love the design of the card and box!! They look so fabulous my friend!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous gift set Millie! The papers are so pretty! The Jolee's pumpkin stickers are super cute!
    Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful gift set! I adore the touches of sparkle on your project! Such a fabulous color combination too! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are stunning, Mil. I love the shaker element, the sparkle and the sweet pumpkins. What a perfect Thanksgiving treat. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing talents with us. it always puts a big smile on my face.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a beautiful Thanksgiving holiday my friend! This card and treat box are amazing!!! Love the colors and I think you did a fantastic job!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a AWESOME set, M!! I love the gorgeous papers and the pretty pumpkins!! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Millie!!!
    My Marine is on his way home now - So I'm finally back to blogging/crafting! I missed seeing your fab projects while I was away! So glad to be back to enjoy seeing them again! Your Thanksgiving set is very pretty! LOVE the pumpkins! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card and box. Lovely papers used! Thank you for joining our Word Art Wednesday Challenge. There's still plenty of time to link more projects. God bless you and leaving you some encouraging verses from the Bible found in Romans 8:38-39 which tells us, "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW what a beautiful set. Love the colors, paper and pumpkins. I know your friend will love them as well. Hope you and Willie had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card and love the treat box. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia