Monday, December 5, 2016

Holiday Chaos: Day 3

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Monday!
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!!

It's Day 3 of the Holiday Chaos:
Create a gift tag using Red & White Stripes

For my papers, I used the "Evergreen Stack" from DCWV. 
I used the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies and the XL Label Die from My Creative Time.
I also used the Floral Doily Motifs die from Spellbinders.
For my image, I used the adorable Christmas Hedgie (colored) from Bugaboo Stamps.


(Back of the tag)

The sentiment is from the Merry & Bright stamp set from APB
I made a pretty bow with the Totally Red trendy twine, adhered it to the white ribbon and used a green polka dot trendy page dot from APB.




Other Supplies:
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape

Entering my tag to the following challenges:

17 comments:

  1. OMGosh this tag is fabulous, wonderful job.Thanks for joining the Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug.
    Glenda GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a fab shape tag and the image fits so nicely in it thanks for join us on day 3 and your lovely comment on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag, I love the shape and the cute image.
    Hugs, petra

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! What a fabulous tag!! I love the pretty shape and the sweet image you used!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how Precious! Adorably CUTE Tag! Have a wonderfully crafty day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the most fabulous tag, M!! The image makes me smile!! I love the!! The layers are fabulous!! Beautiful my sweet friend!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw, this is so sweet! I love the shape and the image is just to darn cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable tag...fabulous coloring and I love the plaid paper!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw what a cutie of a tag... love the shape and the image...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Millie what an adorable little tag. Love the shape and papers. Hedgie is so swwet. Your coloring is perfection.
    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable tag Millie, love love love.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable tag! The image is so super cute! Awesome job on your coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous tag Millie! The image is adorable and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So adorable...just the sweetest tag.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable tag, thanks for playing along with us during our Holiday Chaos week at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I LOVE how you did your tag, awesome! Thanks for joining Holiday Chaos, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia