Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Holiday Chaos: Day 5

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Wednesday!
I am having tons of fun!!

It's Day 5 of the Holiday Chaos-
"Make it Funny Photo" Challenge

My holiday papers used are from the Recollections - Christmas/Noel paper pad.
The photo mat and speech bubble die cuts are from the "when I was a kid" cartridge.
I used the super cute Cat Topper Christmas (colored version).
The fun sentiments are from the Documenting the Everyday and the Merry & Bright stamp sets from APBNext, I added glittered enamel dots for some sparkle.





Other Supplies:
Recollections cardstock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue


Entering my card to the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

12 comments:

  1. This is just so darling my friend!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. What a fabulous idea the photo frame and the speech bubbles.
    Hugs, Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee, this totally makes me smile, M!! What an absolutely adorable image!! I love the word bubbles!! This is so fabulous my sweet friend!! It will definitely bring a smile to the recipient's face!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how CUTE Millie! LOVE the image inside the frame - looks adorable! Have a wonderful day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is fun made me smile thanks for sharing and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. How funny! That image is so cute - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is just super cute!! Love the adorable image!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sentiment I love it! Thanks for joining Holiday Chaos Migdalia good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL... such a cute and fun card. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your stamp and your coloring is wonderful! I'd love to just sit and watch you work. Thanks for identifying your cricut cuts and for sharing your wonderful talent with us at fantabulous cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! Love the image!! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"