Thursday, December 22, 2016

Trendy Twine - Be Merry!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Today I am over at the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine blog.

For my project I made a shaker card!
The card base is from the wild card cartridge which I found at the Cricut DS.
For my papers, I used Recollections cardstock & the Christmas/Noel paper pad. 
I used the Happy Snowman from Miss Kate Cuttables.
For the shaker portion I filled it with Peppermint Icicle Sequins.


I stamped the "Be Merry" sentiment from the "Merry & Bright" stamp set from APB 
on a banner die cut. 


I added a pearl, dew drops and a pretty Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine bow.




Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
Click here to follow Trendy Twine on Instagram.




Other Supplies:

Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape*Sheet Protectors

Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

17 comments:

  1. Adorable! LOVING that snowman!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your shaker card. Very festive! Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute snowman shaker card! Pardon if I missed any of your past creations, I'm sure they are lovely as always. I'm in blogland for a short time this morning, just popping in to wish you a Merry Christmas! See you in 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card! I love that you made it into a shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, Migdalia! I love the bright red and aqua combination, and that twine is perfect! Best wishes for a Merry Christmas and many thanks for stopping by Jo's Scrap Shack this week!
    Blessings,
    Christine,
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! I love the pretty paper you used! That snowman is adorable, I just love the shaker design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh this is so sweet, what a pretty snowman card, Love the shaker elements too, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a adorable shaker card!! Love it!!
    Have a wonderful day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card...shaker cards are my favorite! Love the bright colors!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my....this is one of the cutest shaker cards ever, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this adorable shaker card! The colors are so bright and festive and the little snowman looks so happy!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely shaker card. Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack.
    Alpna-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great card - love it!

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy new year my dear, sweet friend!! I absolutely love this adorable card!! The snowman is precious!! He totally makes me smile!! I love the design and shaker!! Beautiful card!! I hope 2017 brings you peace, joy and happiness, M, and I hope it is such an amazing year for you!! So thankful for your friendship!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia