Thursday, December 8, 2016

Trendy Twine - Ho Ho Ho!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Today I am over at the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine blog showcasing the Peppermint Icicle Trendy Twine along with the Cotton Muslin Bags.



For my adorable Santa bag, I used the Iron on Vinyl from Cricut.
The Santa ( A Child's Year) Snowflakes (winter woodland) and Ho Ho Ho! ( A Child's Year) are from the Cricut Design Space. For the top portion of the bag, I adhered red crinkle ribbon (Thanks Karen) and I added a few rhinestones for some sparkle.


I adhered a pretty Peppermint Icicle bow to the center of the red bow and a Totally White pom pom on the Santa's hat.


For my tag, I used a Red Tag-Its, the Hello Santa Stamp Set, a Red & Aqua Double Dots - Trendy Page Dot and the Peppermint Icicle.



 Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
Red Tag-Its
Red & Aqua Double Dots - Trendy Page Dots
Hello Santa Stamp Set


Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.




Other Supplies:
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
My Creative Time:Scallop & Stitched Circle Die
Foam Tape

Entering my project to the following challenges:

21 comments:

  1. These are so fabulous, M!! I love the Santa!! The bag looks amazing!! I love the snowflakes with gems and the adorable pom pom on Santa's hat!! The top ribbon is gorgeous!! And what a sweet tag, too!! You've showcased the twine perfectly!! Love these!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very cute bag and tag set! I love that you used HTV on the bag. A very original idea! I also love that pompom on Santa's hat. Great job on it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millie this is just darling! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, this is super cute! Love the sweet little pom pom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous bag and tag set! Great way to embellish the sweet tag with the trendy page dot and twine! And that bag is a gift in itself, it is so super cute! Got to love the adorable pom pom you added to the Santa hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fabulous. Love the super santa bag and wonderful gift tag xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my GOSH Millie... How Stinkin' CUTE! What an adorable gift bag & matching tag! I especially like that pom pom on Santa's hat... way to CUTE! Have a wonderful day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very cute! I love the color of the twine too!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous Set!!! Love the gorgeous Santa bag Santa bag, the pom pom and the pretty tag!!! Love this set!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the bag and how you decorated it. Great matching tag, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your coordinating projects! You showcased that Christmas-y twine so well! Thanks a bunch for sharing your projects at Jo's Scrap Shack this week. Hope you will visit again soon!
    Christine
    DT Member
    http://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh so cute Millie, Santa should use this bag heehee! Love your projects Millie :)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I did not know there was iron on vinyl, what a great idea! Love your Santa hat bag, Millie! Love the bright reds!! I am glad you've joined us this week in our challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge blog! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW what a awesome gift set. Love the vinyl bag and tag. Love the added pom pom. Too cute.
    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ MCC Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. That Santa bag is just as cute as can be! Love the tag to go with it! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful bag. I love the way you added the ribbon and twine to the top of the bag. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful ThursdayDecember Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow ! I saw this on trendy twine's IG and had to stop by to say how cool your project is ! LOVE it !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well Miss Creative M, you are certainly CREATIVE! Wow, I love your work it's so beautifully done. All the extra little touches that plus-up your work are incredible. Thank you for identifying your cricut cuts and sharing your immense talent with us at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are both such awesome projects!! What a fun and festive little bag!!Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia