Sunday, December 25, 2016

Trendy Twine - Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my bloggy friends!
Today over at the Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine blog we have a special Christmas post for you all. You do not want to miss this!

For my project I made an adorable Christmas card for a friend.
My holiday papers used are from the Recollections - Christmas/Noel paper pad.
My adorable Santa is from the Here Comes Santa SVG Collection from Doodlebug Design, which I won over at the Lori Whitlock FB page.Thank you!

I stamped the "Santa Knows" sentiment from the Hello Santa stamp set from APB on a speech bubble die cut from the "when I was a kid" cartridge.
Next, I added white pearls and a pretty Totally White Trendy Twine bow.

Image result for merry christmas greetings

Please stop by the Trendy Twine blog to see what my amazing 
DT sisters have created.

Other Supplies Used:

Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape

Entering my card to the following challenges:
Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

22 comments:

  1. Isn't he cute in his polka dots. Merry Christmas to your and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Love the paper!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card makes me smile! I love that Santa, the papers you used, and that sentiment couldn't have been more perfect! Merry, merry Christmas, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoyed your Christmas Dinner and had a lovely Christmas Day. Wishing the best in the new year.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Millie, this santa card is just too cute!! Love him and your card design! Merry Christmas to you and your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Love his polka dot outfit :) Merry Christmas!
    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sunny Day Crafting, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! That Santa is the cutest thing ever! I totally love the Santa themed paper you used too! Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO cute. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful art in our challenge. I always really enjoy having you play along with us and seeing the super sweet things you create. Your art inspires me and blesses me, and I thank God for you. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a adorable card!! Love the cute Santa and the pretty papers you used!!
    I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!!
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas, my angelic friend! Oh my, isn't this just the most delightful way to celebrate?! Your card is darling! I love the precious Santa in his polka dot best! The background paper is amazing and I love the whimsical sentiment. Lovely work as always, Millie! I am so thankful for you and hope you have a beautiful day. :)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. That really is a cute little santa and card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card! I hope you have a fantastic New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh so super cute! Santa in his polka dot suit is just adorable!

    Have a terrific day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all those cheery Santa faces on your adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, I love this!! Santa in his polka dots looks so cute!! The background paper is perfect!! This is fabulous, M!! It is so absolutely adorable and I love, love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute design Millie~! I love your jolly Santa! Fun papers:)
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is super sweet! The cut out Santa goes well with the Santa paper, nice arrangement of twine and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is just too cute! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"