Sunday, January 22, 2017

Operation Valentine's 2017..

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Sunday!!
In continuation with the wonderful cause called Mel B's Operation Valentine's 2017, 
here are the second set of cards that I made.

For the base of my card, I was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #271.



I used Recollections (Hearts) and basic cardstock.
For the pretty hearts, I used the SweetHeart Punch from Stampin' Up! 
The sweet sentiment is from the "Banner Sentiment" stamp set from My Craft Spot(no longer in business). Next, I added a red enamel dot for some cuteness!

I cut 2 hearts and adhered one in the center of the other for dimension.

I made a set of 4.

To participate in this wonderful cause and for more info click on the link below:
(Here)






Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

11 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card and what a wonderful cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous CAS card! Love the notches on the heart border!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the simplicity of your pretty card. Love how that fold is on the heart....
    Enjoy your new crafty week ahead Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are FABULOUS too!! Love that pretty heart and pretty design!!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful, M!! I love the 3D hearts and the heart papers!! These will be so adored, my sweet friend!! Gorgeous cards for a beautiful cause!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards!! The hearts and paper work so well with the sketch and the little enamel dot is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty and sweet Valentine's Day card! I love what you did with the heart, and what a great cause! Don't you just love making cards for a cause? I sure do! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful CAS Card! LOVE the double heart.. it just pops! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Millie I love your 3D hearts and the cause-- Well, it just doesn't get better than helping out
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JANUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I sure so like the CAS look and that is great that you made four.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sweet cas card! love the 3d hearts. thank you for sharing with us at cardztv!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia