Monday, January 23, 2017

What a hoot!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Monday!!
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend.
I was able to catch up with bloggy world and still had some time to make another birthday card.
For the card base I used the Sweet Afternoon designer pad from Teresa Collins. 
The super cute birthday owl is from the "What a hoot!" stamp set as well as the "What a hoot!" sentiment. To color the birthday owl I used my Spectrum Noir Markers. The banner & star die cuts from the Cricut Design Space. Next, I added blue skittles to the top/bottom of my card.


I was inspired by this week's sketch over at 
Sketch Saturday # 447.





Other Supplies Used:
Recollections basic & gold cardstock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
My Creative Time: Bunch of Fun Circle Dies 
Foam Tape

Entering my card to the following challenges:



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

18 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! That owl image is so sweet and that sentiment is just perfect! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a "hoot"! Adorable image and I love the papers! Great embellishments, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet. I love your owl, great take on the sketch
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes JANUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and sweet! That owl is adorable and I love the sparkly star!! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, M, this is so sweet!! The little owl is so absolutely adorable!! The sparkly star is such a perfect touch!! Gorgeous card my sweet friend!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little owl! Love the sparkly star and fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super fun M! Love that you joined us at Sketch Saturday multiple times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card Milly, I do love the cricut design space too, and love this gorgeous result.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a adorable card!! Love that sweet little owl image !Have a great day.
    Gerda!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your owl is so sweet and the little star is a wonderful touch with its glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super CUTE card! Your owl is adorable and I like the extra sparkle on the star! Have a fantastic day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations


    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh that owl is so darn cute. I love the gold star. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable hootie owl! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main Challenge this month! DT Member Pam M.

    ReplyDelete
  14. CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Love this owl!! It's from one of my favorite set!! Awesome Job Migdalia!!

    Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Pink and Main!

    Pink and Main DT Mitsyana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"