Monday, February 13, 2017

Winner of the Valentine Blog Hop

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Monday!


Before I announce the "Valentine Blog Hop" winner I want to say thank you to everyone who took the time to hop with us this weekend. To my new bloggy friends, welcome!!
I would also like to say THANK YOU to Georgiana for inviting me to take part in this fun hop and to all of the amazing ladies that participated as well.
I had so much FUN!!

Now on to the winner of the "Valentine Blog Hop:

Lena @ Lena's Creations who said:

Migdalia, I would love to come work with you :-) What wonderful treat toppers! Love the rosettes with the hearts and of course the bling. You ladies put on a real Valentine treat. Having fun hopping along :-)
Have a wonderful weekend, my friend.
Hugs,
Lena

Congrats Lena!! 

Please send me your mailing address via FB. 
Thank you!!


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

15 comments:

  1. Congrats to Lena!! Have a great day, M!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big Congrats to Lena!!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, doing the happy dance! Thank you so much Migdalia. I will send you my addy through FB. Also, thank you everyone for your good wishes. What a wonderful way to end the day :-)
    Hugs to all
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Lena!!

    And Happy Valentine's Day to you, Migdalia!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to Lena!!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia