Tuesday, March 28, 2017

DCWV March Stack-a-holic Challenge

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Tuesday! 
It's that time again! 
It's the March Stack-a-holic Challenge over at DCWV!
I wasn't able to participate in last month's challenge so I am super excited about this one!! 
Woo-Hoo!!

Here is the card sketch for the month of March:


Here is what I created for this challenge:
I created a "Thank You" card for a bloggy friend.


I used DCWV's "Halloween Night" stack for the card base.
For the pretty rosette I used the DIY project stack "Folded Fans" from DCWV. 
The gold/white & black die cuts circles are from the Halloween Night Stack as well. 
I also added a gold adhesive gem. Very pretty!
Next, I used the "Thank you" sentiment from the Mini Greetings stamp set from Your Next Stamp and added gold rhinestones for some extra sparkle.


I love how pretty the rosette turned out. I think I will be making more of them.



Other Supplies:
Recollections cardstock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Gina Marie DesignsStitched Rectangles Dies
My Creative Time: Bunch of Fun Circle Dies 


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

12 comments:

  1. I always think it's cool to use a holiday paper for everyday. It's just like a fun little secret! This turned out super cute!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love the background paper and that beautiful rosette!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! Your rosette is gorgeous and I love that you used paper from a Halloween stack! I never would have guessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! I love the sparkly papers you used and that rosette is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, M!! The rosette looks amazing!! Wow!! The rhinestone was a perfect touch!! I love the papers - so fun they're Halloween!! Gorgeous card, my sweet friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and I would have never guessed this was halloween Dp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This turned out so beautifully.. LOVE that gorgeous rosette! Have a great day!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a BEAUTIFUL card, M!!! I love the pretty background paper and the gorgeous rosette!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card. Love the black n white with the pop of gold. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Just fab! Thanks for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"