Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Friday & Happy St. Patrick's Day!
For today I have a card that I would like to share with you!!
Last Friday at The Pot of Gold Blog Hop, I saw this adorable file that Lee-Ann @ Snappy Scraps used on one of her projects. 
 It's the Nerdy St Patricks Day Frog file from SVG Cutting Files.
I had to purchase it to create this super cute card.
For the base of my card, I used several card mat dies.
I downloaded a free digital paper for the cloud background that I found over at Pinterest. 
For the frog, I used DCWV's "The Blossoms Butterflies" stack and Recollections Basic cardstock.
For the grass, I used the CAC2 cartridge and green polka dotted embossed cardstock from Bazzill Basics. I believe that I used 3 or 4 shades of green.
The Happy St. Patrick's Day sentiment is from the "Happy Days" stamp set from Cardz TV.
To complete this super cute card, I added gold rhinestones to the glasses and green rhinestones to the top portion of my card.

Here is a closer look at the Nerdy St Patricks Day Frog.



Other Supplies:
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Gina Marie Designs: Stitched Rectangles Dies
Scallop Rectangular Dies - Ebay
Foam Tape 

Entering my card to the following challenges:
CardzTV Anything Goes Designer Challenge #5
Cut It Up Challenge: Think Green! (Use THREE shades of GREEN)

Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

26 comments:

  1. Heehee, so darn cute, M!! That nerdy frog totally...or toad-aly ;) makes me smile!! I love how you added the rhinestones to his glasses and the sparkle to the buckle!! This is fabulous, my friend!! I love it!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! I hope you have a very happy St. Patty's Day, my dear friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so fun! That frog is so cute with it's glasses, hat, and teeth :) Awesome card my crafty friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy St Patrick's Day!! OMG!! I just love that nerdy frog!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an adorable St. Paddy's Day card! I love that sweet frog with those glasses and that hat! So fun and it really makes me smile! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute...love his big glasses!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so super adorable! That frog with the glasses is so cute :) Happy St. Patrick's Day! Thanks so much for joining us for the FCCB challenge this week! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the nerdy frog for St. Patrick's Day. Thanks for joining the challenge on FCCB. Dorlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderfully fun card! You nerdy frog really made me smile :). A fantastic card design. I love the gold rhinestones on his glasses. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. FABULOUS card Milly, just adorable.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too darn cute! Love your sweet frog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOve those funky glasses his wearing... So darn cute, the best yet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card! I love the sweet frog with his nerdy glasses, too cute! I hope you had a fabulous St. Patty's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, your card is adorable! I love the glasses - way too cute! Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! Those little buck teeth are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the shape of your card, Migdalia, and those big, goofy teeth! :)

    Thanks for joining us for our Think Green challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so super adorable! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is so SUPER CUTE!!! Love the adorable frog!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my I love that nerdy frog. The hat, the glasses all so cute. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving your Nerdy Frog Card. So Cute!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMWORD!! That frog is sooooo CA-UUTE!! LOVE the glasses.. they just make me giggle!! Fab Card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable! Love that sweet frog! Too cute!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness!!!! Total cuteness overload!!!!! LOVE it and love those glasses!!!! Thanks my friend for linking up to our FFC!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"