Thursday, March 9, 2017

It's a Magical Season

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
I hope that you are all doing well. 
Things at home & work has slowed down a bit so I was able to make a Christmas card that I would love to share with you. I love making Christmas cards! For my papers, I used Recollections - Christmas/Noel paper pad, the Black & White and Glitter cardstock.
I was super excited to use one of my newest dies, the Stitched Rectangles Dies from Gina Marie Designs on this card. The scallop gold border is from the Wild Card cartridge. For my image I used the adorable Nutcracker Clover (colored) from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. I believe that the image was a Friday Freebie for the month of December. He is a cutie pie, right?
Next, I stamped the "It's a Magical Season" sentiment on a die cut label.


I made 3 cards with this super cute image.


Other Supplies:
Recollections Basic cardstock
Scallop Rectangular Dies - Ebay
My Creative Time: It's a Magical Season
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape

Entering my card to the following challenges:
CHNC challenge extra for March 2017
Delightful Challenge #19


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

25 comments:

  1. Ooo! Three of these awesome Christmas cards! How wonderful! That nutcracker image is super cute. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable set of cards! I love the sparkly paper you used along the top and for the background! The image is adorable! Super cute dies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are so absolutely adorable, M!! I love the sweet nutcracker!! So cute!! The papers are fabulous!! I love the sparkly paper you used!! It really makes the image pop!! Beautiful cards, my dear, sweet friend!! Love, love them!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards! Love the nutcracker and sparkly paper! Great start with Christmas cards! I need to be doing that too!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I love these Christmas cards! What a darling image and I love the touch of gold! Super cute Migdalia!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are soooo CUTE Millie! I'm always happy to see Christmas Cards any time of the year! YAY The image is perfect and I like all the dies you used!!! :) Have a wonderful week!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you're getting ahead with your Christmas cards early! Seriously cute nutcracker image which you've used wonderfully. Great paper choice and I love your new die too, it looks fab on here. Love it! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loveeeeeeeeeeeee these! LOVING those soldiers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards! Your paper choices really compliment the image! Fantastic dies, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW fantastic cards!!! Love the paper and those soldiers are sooo cute!!!! Thank you for also linking up in our FFC this week my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. These guys are just the cutest...nutcracker images always make me smile as they are cute..great viewing. Enjoy your weekend.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute cards and adorable nutcracker! Loving the sparkle you added! I like to make my holidays cards all year long too - it's the only way to get them all done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The sweet nutcracker looks so adorable against the glitter papers. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this...what a wonderful nutcracker!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a SUPER ADORABLE cards!!! I love the fabulous papers and the cute image you used!! Have a great day my friend.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just popping back to say Hello.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable Christmas card! He is a cutie and the red with the black/white polka is striking!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great way to get a head start on your Christmas cards. They are lovely and festive. Love the colours you used and the stitched dies. I have to get some :-).
    Have a great evening, my friend
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm glad you are getting ahead with your Christmas cards. The nutcracker and the design to your card is so pretty. For me I'm just not into doing any holiday cards as of yet. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous set of Christmas cards! I really need to work on a few here and there so I won't get so far behind. These are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fun Day Friday. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are way too cute!!! ❤️ them!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"