Friday, March 31, 2017

My Happy Place..

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Friday! 
I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.
Sharing my last card that I made for the Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!! 
Thank you to all who took the time to stop by & comment on my projects.
Thank you Amy for coordinating this wonderful hop. You are Awesome!!
Now onto my card.....
I used Recollections "Color Splash" paper pad. It's perfect for Spring and the colors are beautiful. I was able to use the green one! It is my favorite color.
For the layers I used the Stitched Rectangles dies from Gina Marie Designs and Scallop Rectangle & Square dies (Ebay). 
I used the Scallop Waves Dies from Pink & Main for a decorative border.
The pretty coffee cup is the Coffee Cup To Go file from the Silhouette Online store. 
To my coffee cup I added a pretty rhinestone flower.
 Next, I stamped the sentiment from the Documenting the Everyday stamp set from APB.


Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!!



Other Supplies:
Recollections cardstock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape

Also entering my card to the following challenges:
CardzTV Anything Goes Designer Challenge #6



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

38 comments:

  1. Mine too :) Awesome card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I like how you layered the die cuts, and beautiful ombre background. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your inky background and of course, that awesome coffee cup.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun colors and a really nice design! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable, M!! I love the colors!! The rhinestone flower on the cup is a perfect touch!! So fabulous, my sweet friend!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the beautiful layering, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My happy place always involves coffee, too. This is SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and I love the pretty decor on the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! I love the fun sentiment, it works perfectly with your coffee cup! The dies you used look so awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colours on this one.x Have a great weekend.x
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute coffee card to finish the blog hop on! Lovely colour combination. The coffee cup looks fab with the flower rhinestone, so feminine. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! Love the fresh Springtime colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the design on your card! The jewel flower on your coffee cup is adorable! Love the dies you used to! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is so super cute, love the colors and the great design

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute, those colors are so fun together. And love the little bloom you added to the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a pretty card! I love the scalloped edge at the bottom too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a adorable card , M!!! I love the colors and fabulous design!!
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE the background!!! Such a pretty card! You've made some awesome projects all week.... very inspiring! Have a wonderful day! HUGS! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super sweet card my friend! I love the soft, pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun and bright. I love the pretty spring colored papers you used. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Millie! I love the background and the coffee cup is just adorable! The flower gem in the center is so cute! Fun card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a fun card - love the bright pink with the green! The flower gem is a perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  23. How cute! So bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a cute and fun card. Love the background shading and layers. The flower on the cup is the perfect touch. Love it.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oooh love the clean and colorful look!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the colors great design

    ReplyDelete
  27. If there's coffee, then it's always my happy place! HA! And those cheerful colors make it twice as happy! I really dig that stamp shaped die cut!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"