Friday, March 24, 2017

Spring/Easter Cards

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Friday!
I was going through my stash of stickers and found these adorable bunny stickers.
So I thought why not use them on some Spring/Easter cards.


The pretty pattern paper is from CTMH called "Georgia" that my sweet friend Diana from DL.ART had sent me. Thanks Diana! Isn't it just pretty? 
I used the Scallop Waves Dies from Pink & Main for a decorative border. I used the Scallop & Stitched Circle Dies from My Creative Time and adhered the bunnies to the center. cut out 
several layers of the Hugs Dies from Pink & Main and adhered them together for dimension. 
To complete my cards I added pretty white pearls.


Card #1

Card #2


Other Supplies:
Recollection cardstock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue

Entering my cards to the following challenges:
DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #201 "Bunnies and/or Ducks"


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

18 comments:

  1. These are so pretty and soft looking. Love those stickers and the HUGS die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely ADORABLE! They just scream spring! Have a fantastic Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw how cute Millie. love those peeps popping out of their shell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are so adorable, M!!! I love the cute bunny stickers and the gorgeous papers you used!! I love these sweet cards!! Have a great weekend.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Migdalia! Love the soft colors and your border punch is fabulous!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable cards! Those papers are absolutely gorgeous and I love the way you finished them off with that border! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, these are both so sweet and adorable, M!! I love the little bunny stickers!! So sweet!! The papers are gorgeous!! I love the hugs die, too...adding that to my wish list!! Beautiful cards, my dear friend!! I love, love them!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great Easter/Spring cards these are! I love the colors on both your cards and the bunny and duck popping out of the eggs is just precious! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable cards!! Gorgeous paper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun cards, especially fun because you were inspired by something you found in your own stash! Love them! Happy Spring!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute Easter cards! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are both so pretty! CUTE bunny and lovely papers... I really like the colors... Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Millie, these are absolutely precious! I adore the sweet little cutie pies nestled in their eggs and your designs are beautiful. Oh the joy your crafty heart brings me. Thank you for the sweet inspiration, my friend.

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Delightful and cute Easter cards and those bunnies are the most gorgeous popping out of the eggs.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhh, these cards are so pretty! Those bunnies are absolutely precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two adorable easter cards. I love the way you framed the stickers and the beautiful papers that you used. Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"