Monday, May 29, 2017

Aim for the Moon...

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Memorial Day!
Thanks for all the get well wishes and I am feeling so much better.
For today, I wanted to showcase the beautiful papers that are in the DCWV's Zodiac Premium Stack. I was one of last month's lucky winners and I am a huge fan....Woohoo!
For my prize, I received the Zodiac Premium Stack and the "Gold & White" Premium Stack as well. Lucky me!!! Thank you DCWV, Megan and DT ladies!!
So for my project I made a Shaker card. It is my favorite card to make.
For the base of my card, I used last week's Tuesday Morning Sketches #404.
I used the Zodiac Premium Stack as I previously mentioned and the Stitched Rectangles Dies from Gina Marie Designs. The Aim for the Moon tag is from the same stack...very pretty! I filled the shaker portion with sequins, glitter, and beads. Next, I added pretty rhinestones and a die cut star.


Here is a closer look at the pretty tag and sparkly sequins.

Here is a picture of the stacks that I received..I LOVE THEM!


Other Supplies:
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Crafter's Companion: Acetate
Foam Crafts

Entering my shaker card to the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: Use Sequins



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

22 comments:

  1. I just love how you used the Zodiac stack for your shaker card! The design is just awesome and that sentiment is so fabulous! Congrats on your win of 2 amazing stacks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shaker card! Love the saying and the pretty paper! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card! Great touch with the details. I also like shakercards and now I got really inspired to make one myself. 😊 Thank you for participating over at Brown Sugar Challenge 💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card :LOVE LOVE LOVE the DCWV papers and you make the shakers with expertise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, M!! Those papers are gorgeous!! You've showcased them perfectly!! I love the shaker and the sentiment!! Truly spectacular, my sweet friend!! Congrats on your win!! And I'm so glad you are feeling better!! Thank you so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card M! Shaker cards are my favorite and yours is fabulous! Great papers and I love the saying!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This shaker card is beautiful, M!!! I love the pretty papers and the sentiment!!! Great to hear that you are feeling better!!! Congrats on your win!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your win Milly, nothing like winning something when you have been unwell...hugs to you.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! Love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS on you win...and you sure did create one Magnificent and Spectacular card!! You truly did have the perfect way to showcase your new paper!! Love that phrase!! Fabulous shaker. You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! Great news that you are feeling better!! Wishing you a Magnificent Monday and it be filled with lots of Craftabulosity!! YOU so ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!! Glad you are feeling better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What beautiful papers! I always loved that saying, and it goes perfectly with the papers!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another gorgeous card, lovely colors! Plus, I have a soft spot for shaker cards! ;)
    Thanks for joining us for the Friday Funday Challenge!
    Have a fantastic day,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful, Mig. I love that star.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet shaker card...love your sentiment and all your festive confetti.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this is just stunning! Gorgeous design! Thank you for sharing your card at Brown Sugar Challenge. Hugs, Camilla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooo! LOVE this card SO much! That really is so elegant. I am so happy that you got more DCWV paper to play with. One can never have too much :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is absolutely beautiful! Love that it is a shaker card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your Shaker is Fabulous Millie! LOVE the sentiment tag... Have a wonderful day! HUGS!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card. Love the papers, the sentiments and that iet is a shaker. Well done my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great shaker card!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"