Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Jo's Scrap Shack's 5th Birthday Blog Hop Celebration: Day 1

Good day to all my bloggy friends!!
Happy Wednesday!
"Welcome to Jo's Scrap Shack's 5th blogaversary birthday celebration hop!" In honor of celebrating 5 wonderful years, Jo has an amazing two day blog hop lined up with 18 talented designers, several sponsors,  some of which; are among the top companies in the industry and lots of blog candy! So share this news with your crafty friends, grab your favorite beverage and hop along with us! Yiippeee!!!



If you want to start at the beginning of the hop, go visit Jo's Scrap Shack. But you should have come from Joyce- Joyce's Creative Crafts blog and if you did, you are right on track with the hop!"

Sponsors & Prizes
*Jo's Scrap Shack - Prize: Mystery Craft Box ($40 value), &  A Guest Designer Spotlight*
*Lawn Fawn - Prize: 1 stamp set and a 6x6 paper pad*
*The Cutting Cafe - Prize: The Orange You Cute Kit to one winner (Must be a U.S. winner)*
*Little Blue Button Stamps - Prize:  $15 gift voucher*
*Bugaboo Digital Stamps - Prize:  $30 gift certificate*
*Really Reasonable Ribbon - Prize: $10 gift certificate*
*Sunny Studio Stamps - Prize: (2) $20 gift certificates*
*Above Rubies Studio - Prize: one month membership to Shemakes.club*

To be eligible to win a prize:
1. Make sure you are a follower on each stop along this hop.
2. Leave a comment on each project and you will be entered to win one of the prizes. 
You will have until Monday, May 8th to leave comments.
Prize winners will be announced on the next day, Tues. May 9th over at (Jo's Scrap Shack).  

Here is my project:
I made a Birthday gift set!

 For the layers of the birthday shaker card, I used the Stitched Rectangles Dies from Gina Marie Designs and Colorbok shaped papers. For the shaker portion I used the Scallop Rectangular Dies (Ebay) and colorful sequins. The Happy Birthday die cut is from the Silhouette Online Store. I used the Stitched Butterfly Die and the Fun Size Scallop Stitched Bow Die from My Creative Time.
To complete my card I added white pearls.

For the birthday gift bag, I decorated a mini paper bag from Michaels. I used the same GMD dies and papers. I adhered white pearls to the pretty banner (Ebay). The cupcake die cut is from Lori Whitlock. I stamped the birthday sentiment on a Stitched Oval Die from My Creative Time. For a touch of cuteness, I added a pretty bow and filled it with yummy goodies.


This is the prize being offered on my page!
I will be making a surprise bundle that you will be sure to enjoy!


Thank you for hopping with us!
Thank you Joann for inviting me to take part in this wonderful CELEBRATION.
 My love & hugs go out to you my friend!!

Your next stop on this hop is... Christina

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for DAY 2 beginning over at (Jo's Scrap Shack).



Other Supplies:
Recollections Cardstock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Crafter's Companion: Acetate
My Craft Spot: Banner Sentiment stamp set (no longer in business)


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

54 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I love the colors too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS birthday set Millie! I love the fun patterns and colors to! The shaker card couldn't be cuter~the treat bag is awesome! The banner is adorable and the cupcake looks delicious! Super cute my friend!
    So glad to be in the hop with yoU!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet! i love the shaker and the pearls on the cupcake!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous gift set this is, M!! I love the colors and polka-dot paper!! The shaker card is fabulous!! The bow is such a perfect touch!! The cupcake and banner are awesome on the bag!! Love, love these, my sweet friend!! Perfect to celebrate a birthday!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, LOVE this. I haven't tried a shaker card yet, but now I will have to. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous and festive set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to get a gift in that fabulous bag - and the shaker card too. Very fabulous colors and so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome shaker card and bag!! love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun set - love your shaker card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty birthday set. I enjoy making gift bags, and you've inspired me to add a banner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW! What a beautiful birthday set! I love the colors and papers you chose. That cupcake looks delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! What a beautiful birthday set! Love your work Migdalia!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous projects! I love the gorgeous color combination and those papers! Your cupcake is absolutely adorable and I love the shaker design on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your festive gift bag and card! Fun project to celebrate Jo's bloggy birthday!
    I am already a follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh WOW! What a great gift set Millie! LOVE the pretty purple... Super fun being apart of this hop with you! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  16. How totally sweet is this set!! Wonderfully done - TFS - have a blessed week and thanks for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Set and my favorite color too Thanxx for the hop

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful set. I love the color combination and the polka dot paper. The cup cake looks yummy. Thank you for joining the DL.ART May Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  19. Two fabulous projects! Love the papers and your design for both is just wonderful. I love shaker cards and yours is no exception. I really like the little bow you've added. The big cupcake on the bag is my dream present :D. Love them! Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely work. Thank you for your comments on my blog. Happy birthday for Friday.
    Best wishes Margaret DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Migdalia this is just GORGEOUS!!!! As you know, my favorite color is purple!!!! So this makes me HAPPY!!!! And I have always loved circles and polka dots!!! This is just gorgeous! I love that cupcake!!! And the bow on the card is so cute!!!! I love the shaker and those gorgeous shaker bits with that adorable butterfly! The papers are super cute!!! And I love that banner on the gift bag with the sweet birthday sentiment too! You did an amazing job! And you are welcome!!! I appreciate you so much, you have no idea gf! Thank you so much for being apart of this milestone celebration with me! Each year that you are beside me for my bloggy hops and birthday, it makes it that much more special!! You are an amazing friend to me, for that I am grateful and blessed! Thank you for always supporting me and playing along in the challenges that keep me going! Love you girlie! Thanks for linking this up in our challenge this week too!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your cute birthday set Migdalia. Happy Hopping

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome... thanks being part of the bloversary..Happy Celebration..

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous set. Purple is one of my favorite colors.. Love the die cut and embellishments you used. Thanks for joining us on Jo's Blogaversary Hop and thank you for playing along with us at Jo's Fun Friday.. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super cute birthday set. So glad to be hopping with you...
    Alpna

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, what an amazing gift set. Love the beautiful colour combination you used. Soooo pretty!
    Have a lovely day.
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a pretty set! Am new to your site & to hops but am loving everything I am seeing! Thanks for sharing. Would love to win your bundle!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMGosh! How fun! I love the color combo your used! Great card and gift bag! Thanks for sharing!
    (Hugs) Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful set. Love the card, love the bag. Don't know what to say more.

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. love love love, a fantastic project, fabulous colours and it's just gorgeous.
    have a lovely weekend.xx
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a wonderful Birthday set! I love your color choices ..,purple is one of my very favorite colors to work with. Congratulations on the fifth birthday and awesome job on your project❤️😊

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love your beautiful shaker card and matching gift bag! The colors are perfect for a celebration! Thanks for joining us at the DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is adorable! Love the color combo; so pretty! And the shaker card is super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the colors! Such a darling set! :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  36. Creative shaker card and colors and darling gift bag.

    ReplyDelete
  37. How cheerful and fun your projects are...delightful colors too
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  38. Migdalia, my friend! I finally made it to your blog! Haha. What a beautiful card and gift bag combo! Very inspiring and WOW! Love the colors! Purple and blue always make a perfect pair. I am so happy to be able to hop along with you and helping Jo celebrate her big 5. What FUN! When Jo email the line-up and I saw your name, I was like '"Yay! There's a name I recognize!" Haha. Besides stopping by to check out your beautiful and inspirational creation, I want to come say "Hello!" and to wish you a beautiful rest of your weekend as well. Have a good one Migdalia! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Great coordination on these two projects. Love it! Thank you for blessing us with your artwork here at Word Art Wednesday. Please join us again soon. Leaving you with the inspiration of the Scripture in Jeremiah 17:7 which says, “Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord."

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. WOW!!! What a AWESOME set!!! What a gorgeous gift bag and FABULOUS shaker card!! You did a awesome job!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  41. what a yummy set!! loving the colors you put together!! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Awesome purple card and bag. I love the shaker card with the fun bow. I think I have that die. The cup cake on the bag is so darn cute. Thank you for joining the DL.ART May Linky Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  43. love the purple on your project and the beautiful white butterfly! Really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful project , my friend. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh, how fun! I love this darling little set. The shaker card is wonderful and that color combo is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  46. This is adorable!! Love the sequins and cute shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Fabulous little gift set - love the colours. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wonderful creation, Thanks for sharing your talent!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"