Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Jo's Scrap Shack's 5th Birthday Blog Hop Winner!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Tuesday!
Before I announce the "Jo's Scrap Shack's 5th Birthday Blog Hop" winner I would like to say "THANK YOU" to everyone who took the time to hop with us on both days and for the wonderful comments as well. To my new bloggy friends, I say "WELCOME"!
"THANK YOU" Jo for inviting me to take part in this wonderful celebration and to all of the amazing ladies that participated as well.


Image result for winner clipart


Gail @ I like Paper who said:

How totally sweet is this set!! Wonderfully done - TFS - have a blessed week and thanks for the hop!

Congrats Gail!! 

Please email me your mailing address. Thank you!!



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Gail!!!!! And you are most welcome Migdalia my sweet friend! I was honored to have you apart of my blogaversary celebration again this year! You are a permanent part of it always :)
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Gail!! I'm so glad we hopped together, my sweet friend!! I hope you have a wonderful evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Congrats to the winner!!! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"