Thursday, June 15, 2017

A Summer Treat

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Before I go into my project I wanted to say thank you for all of my wonderful birthday wishes!! 

You are all AWESOME! I've been a little busy with work but things are slowing down a bit and I will finally be given a regular 9-5 schedule (next week). I will be making my bloggy visits to see all of the wonderful creations that you've all made. Since I had some time to craft and I wanted to join in on the following challenges, I made a summer card.

1. Pink and Main Challenge: Summer


2. Die Cuttin' Divas: Summer Foods


Here is what I created:


With Summer in mind, I decided to go with a Summer treat theme, like a Popsicle. Yummy!
I made a fun fold card using Stitched Rectangles Dies and I used the fun printed popsicle paper from the DCWV's "Good Eats" Stack. I was one of the May winners and the stack was my prize. Thanks DCWV! I absolutely love it! I cut out several layers of the "Sweet Dies" from Pink & Main and adhered it together for dimension. Once the popsicle was assembled, I adhered it to the scallop and circle die cuts with foam dots, added pink glitter to the stripes and sprinkled some sequins for extra cuteness!



Other Supplies:
Recollections Cardstock
Stitched Rectangles Dies:Gina Marie Designs
Bunch of Fun Circle Dies:My Creative Time
Cricut Design Space:Scallop Circle
Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows Dies: Ebay
Creamsicle Pop Bear: KBD

Other challenges:



Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

21 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and yummy, M!! I love the Popsicle!! The sparkle you added is fabulous!! The papers are perfect!! I love the design, too!! Beautiful summer card, my dear, sweet friend!! I love, love it!! Thanks so much for playing along at DL.ART!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this ice cream looks scrumptious right now. Cute summery card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool and yummy card M! Love the layout and gorgeous paper! Fabulous dies and use of sequins!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Yum! Yum! I love ice cream in the summer. Yours look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card! I love everything about it! That popsicle is so yummy and those papers look amazing! The sparkly touches are the perfect finishing accents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! This card is so perfect for both of those challenges! I love it! Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm, yummy card! Absolutely wonderful card design. The papers were a great win and look fab on your card. Love the glitter on the popsicle (we call them ice lollies :)) I'd really want to eat it :D.
    Happy Belated Birthday! I seem to have missed some of your posts :(. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Popsicles are my other favourite summer food!❤️ Love the the paper, so fun! Great job Millie, awesome card! Thanks for joining us st Die Cuttin Divas this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooooooooo fun! LOVING that Popsicle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe how you lined up the patterned paper on the base and the vertical piece! This is so cute and sweet!

    Thanks for linking to Die Cuttin' Divas! :)

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a really cute card. I just love popsicles!! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just so sweet...love that popsicle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is sweet and I love the paper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww this is so sweet!!! Love the beautiful bright and summery colors! That Popsicle looks yummy! Thank you for playing with us in our FFC!
    I hope you are having a beautiful weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute and fun card for the summmer. he popsicle sure makes me want to grab one from tbe creezer. Happy to hear yourwork schedule is balancing out for you.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a super sweet card, Migdalia!! I love the yummy icecream and the awesome paper you used!!! Fabulous card my friend!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh so CUTE Millie!! LOVE the layering on the Word die... Looks fantastic and stands out! Fun Papers and a Yummy Ice Cream which is perfect for the season! Hope your Birthday was Amazing sweet friend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the sparkle! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super sweet!! Love the sparkle! Thanks for joining the Pink and Main Challenge DT Pam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"