Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
I hope that you are all having a wonderful Tuesday!
Sorry that I've been MIA but I was a little busy at work and I finally all caught up with things at home. I will be making my bloggy visits to see what wonderful projects you've all have created.
I was able to have some crafty time so I began working on some cards for the "Cards for Little Hearts Card Drive". 


The purpose of Cards for Little Hearts is to collect handmade cards for the Heart Center staff at Nationwide Children’s Hospital to distribute to children with congenital heart disease and to help lift their spirits while they are hospitalized for major heart surgery or are having a particularly tough time.
The current card drive will run from July 1st - August 25th with Winter Wishes or Holiday Wishes cards collection.
For the complete card guidelines and sponsors list click (HERE).

Here is what I created:
The entire card was designed with the Cricut Design Space.
I absolutely love this! I will be making more of this card.
The gorgeous papers are all from the Zodiac Premium Stack by DCWV.


Here are the 1st set of cards that I made for this card drive.

I would love for you all to please help spread the word about this card drive as well as participate by donating cards. There are wonderful prizes to be won!


Please use hashtag #cardsforlittleheartscarddrive when sharing on social media!



Other Supplies:
Recollections Cardstock
Tombow Power Adhesive Tabs
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
V's Sweet Ideas: Enamel Dots


Entering my card to the following challenges:
Christmas In July Challenge #1
Crafting By Designs: July Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

16 comments:

  1. Oh, M, these are so gorgeous!! I love the fabulous snowflakes and the pretty papers!! Absolutely beautiful cards for such a beautiful cause!! These will be treasured, my sweet friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing Millie~ Love the purples and I'm sure these will make anyone smile just receiving them too. What a great cause keep up the good work my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MIllie these are absolutley stunning my friend. Love the soft colors and papers. What a wonderful cause. I will hlep spead the word for you.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful idea! Great cards my friend .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards M! Beautiful snowflake and papers!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards! A really lovely card design. These will definitely cheer the children up. A really worthy cause to support. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards Milly, love the gorgeous colour tones.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are so lovely! That is an awesome reason to make cards. I will definitely send some in too so thanks for sharing the information.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful snowflake cards! The children will love them! Thanks for joining in again this year for the Card Drive!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so pretty! And what a great cause.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Migdalia this snowflake card is so pretty and has a feel of magic to it. I can't believe you created all this in the Cricut Design space! I haven't used mine in years. Perhaps it's time I start using it again. Thank you so much for participating and sharing about Cards for Little Hearts Migdalia. Have a lovely week my friend. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards! I love the pretty design and the colors are so pretty! You are so awesome to join in the card drive :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are absolutely wonderful cards! I never would have guessed that the papers were from DCWV's Zodiac stack. Wonderful use of that stack for something entirely different from its original purpose! These are going to put smiles on so many faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are beautiful!! I love the colors and that gorgeous snowflake! The die cut sentiment is fabulous, too! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"