Thursday, July 20, 2017

Day 6: Color Challenge

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Thursday!!
Today is day 6 of the week long Christmas in July Event over at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog
Are you still with me? I am having so much fun!!


Use the colors in the photo to create your project 



Here is what I created:


For my card, I used this week's Sketch #47 over at Paper Play Sketches



I used the Chain Pierced Die & the Stitched Rectangles Dies from GMD and the "Festive Wishes" paper pack. I love non-traditional colors on Christmas cards. I colored the Bobblehead Christmas-Elf (retired) image with Spectrum Noir Markers. I think he is so cute! Next, I stamped the "Made by Elf #10" sentiment from the "Merry & Bright" stamp set from APB on a die cut stitched label and added pretty enamel dots.



Other Supplies:
Recollections Cardstock
Hampton Art Stamp Perfect Tool
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape*Glitter Glue

Send a Smile 4 Kids: Christmas in July 4 kids


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

22 comments:

  1. OMG!! Adorable!! Love the little image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Yes, you can enter our challenge multiple times. We love seeing everyone's creations. Thanks for sharing at Paper Play Sketches!
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, M, this is so sweet!! That little guy is absolutely adorable!! He makes me smile!! Love the papers and the colors!! So fun and fabulous, my dear friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just too cute girl ! I love the background paper too.
    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just too cute girl ! I love the background paper too.
    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable. The elf is super cute, and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MIllie this is too darn cute. I love the fun papers and really LOVE the adorable little Elf. Absolutely adorable.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute, Mig. The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. EEK!!! Millie that elf is sooooo sooooo CA-UUUTE!!! I adore your card! Have a wonderful day! Hugs! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is sooo cute! Love the little elf and the fun sentiment. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  11. An adorable card following the colour challenge.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooooooooooooooo cute! LOVING that elf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had high hopes of entering the Bugaboo challenges, but - didn't get around to it! Your cards have been delightful. Enjoyed every one. I love the papers you chose and that adorable elf!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Love the colours you used! The elf is adorable. Great card layout, my friend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww this is so cute!!!! Absolutely love that elf and the colors!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card Migdalia! Beautiful coloring and papers! Love the sentiment!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a super cute card!! Love the colors and that sweet little elf!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are totally rocking all of your Christmas cards!! The non-traditional colors on this card really make it so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE your card....this is just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow by Christmas you would of made tons of your holiday cards. I can't even start thinking about that holiday yet. LOL~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"