Monday, July 17, 2017

Hello, Friend

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Monday!
I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend!
For today, I am sharing a card that I made for a special friend.
For my card base, I used the Peek-a-Boo Circle Windows Dies (ebay), the Bunch of Fun Circle Dies & Stitched Grass Die from My Creative Time and the Stitched Rectangles Dies from Gina Marie Designs. For my papers, I used Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaid Paper Pack. 
 I used the Friends Forever stamp & dies set from Pretty Pink Posh.
It is such an adorable set which I absolutely love! I used Spectrum Noir Markers to color the images. Next, I stamped the hello, friend sentiment on a stitched rounded rectangle die cut from CottageCutz and added pretty white pearls.




Other Supplies:
Recollections Cardstock
Hampton Art Stamp Perfect Tool
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape





Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

19 comments:

  1. Cute guy card Migdalia! Fabulous coloring and I love the plaid papers! Great dies, too!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love plaid paper! Your card is just as sweet as can be! That little boy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so absolutely adorable, M!! I love the sweet little guy and his heart balloon!! The papers you used are fabulous!! I love the design, too!! So sweet and beautiful, my dear friend!! Love, love it!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw what a cutie of a young lad. Love all the dies and the pretty papers. Enjoy your new week! Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute, Mig. Love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card Millie! I love the sweet image you used with his balloon! Your papers are gorgeous and all of the dies are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card. Love your papers - so pretty with this cute card sketch.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so cute! Love the peek a boo die cut for the little guy to stand inside and a really lovely paper choice too. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Migdalia :-) the little boy is super cute and I love the Lawn Fawn papers and layout :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card, that little boy is really adorable! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute, cute. Love the papers and of course the little boy. Greata design. Your frend is going to love it.

    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet! Don't you just love those plaid papers? I know I can't get enough of them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! Love all the plaids!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how SWEET!!! Adorable image and cute design! Fab card! Your friend will love it! :) HUGS!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable little card, Migdalia! I love how the plaids to go together.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card! I love how you used the colors in the plaid paper for the challenge! I'm so happy you joined the fun at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"