Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Merry Christmas: Day 4

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Tuesday!
I was a little busy at home so I missed day 3 (yesterday) of the week long Christmas in July Event 
over at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog but I was able to join in on day 4. 

Day 4 : Bingo Challenge




Here is what I created:
(I used Sparkly, Bugaboo Image & Ribbon)



For my card, I used a variety of dies and the gorgeous papers from the Zodiac Premium Stack by DCWV. It is one of my favorite stacks!
I used the Snowflake Reindeer Silhouette image. One of my favorite images!
Next, I stamped the "Merry Christmas" sentiment from the It's a Magical Season stamp set from My Creative Time on a die cut label. I added rhinestones for the sparkle and a pretty black bow.



Other Supplies:
Recollections Cardstock
Stitched Rectangles Dies (Gina Marie Designs)
Scallop Square Stitched Dies & Round Corner Dies (Aliexpress)
Hampton Art Stamp Perfect Tool
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue




Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

21 comments:

  1. Oh wow, M, these are so gorgeous!! I absolutely love the reindeer!! The papers are fabulous!! These are so elegant and beautiful, my sweet friend!! I love, love them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are truly gorgeous and elegant designs. Wow! Love the look! It's not too late to join the challenges for previous days if you want to catch up. Hugs, Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, it's gorgeous! The colors are just beautiful together.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutley stunning. Elegance at its best. Love the papers, reindeer and design.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Gorgeous Christmas cards! I love the reindeer Millie :) great design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh WOW! They are so PRETTY Millie! I LOVE that paper and the reindeer... they look elegant! LOVE! Have a wonderful day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very neat image. I like the non-traditional holiday colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABULOUS, Love this one MIlly, I have this image and never used it, didn't know how but seeing yours I may case it...if ok.
    Thanks also as Guest Designer, for entering into our Catch the Bug Christmas in July challenges...good luck.xx
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great project, thank you for joining us at Jo’s Funday Friday Challenge. Good luck with your entry.
    Angie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, Mig. I love the black, white and bling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! LOVING the deer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They're absolutely gorgeous!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This card is just so lovely . I think I'm going to have to get this paper stack .

    Hugs ,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can I just say I LOVE this?! First - a black Christmas card, so wonderful. That image, I must have. These are so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card...love your prancing deer, so beautiful and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty set of cards! They look so elegant! I love the color combination and that gorgeous deer!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous. Love your card - it is so elegant and yet fun at the same time.. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow girlfriend this is gorgeous!!! I absolutely LOVE the colors and that reindeer is so pretty!!! Thanks for playin in our FFC this week too! Have a wonderful day my friend! :)
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is one awesome reindeer. you are rocking those cards~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"