Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Polar Bear Tag

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Wednesday!
I was able to sneak in some craft time and catch up with day 3 of the week long Christmas in July Event over at Catch The Bug Challenge Blog

Day 3 :Wrap it Up with a Twist



Here is what I created:
For my tag, I used the Zodiac Premium Stack by DCWV and the stitched rounded rectangle die cut from CottageCutz. I used the adorable Polar Bear from Bugaboo Stamps which I colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. To the top of the tag I added a pretty bow from the Fun Size Scallop Stitched Bow Die from My Creative Time.


Next, filled Purple Chevron Favor Bag from APB and used glue dots to adhere the tag to the treat bag.



Other Supplies:
Recollections Cardstock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue


Hiding in my Craft Room: Christmas in July


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

12 comments:

  1. How cute! Love that bow. I need to add it to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty. Love that it goes so well with the treat bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute. Love the adorable bears and really love that bow. Awesome.
    Have a creative day.
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ My Crafting Channel Shop ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet tag! That image is so adorable! I just love all of the purple too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful tag! The polar bear is so sweet and I love that big beautiful bow. The tag goes perfectly with the favour bag. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic Tag Millie.. and you know I love that sweet bear image... love the way it dresses up a favor bag! :) Have a great day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for joining in our CIJ challenge for our ABC/Tab challenge, you did an awesome job and we appreciate you playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag. Love that gorgeous bow. Thank you for joining in the Anything Christmas challenge at CHNC Extra for July.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet tag Migdalia...love the bow!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous tag, M!! Love the pretty bow and the cute bear!! Have a great day my friend.
    Hugs Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"