Friday, September 8, 2017

Trendy Twine: Guest Designer

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
Happy Friday! 
I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend.
I am super excited because for the month of September I am guest designing over at Twine It Up! with Trendy Twine. Yiippee!! 
This month's spotlight is the Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.

 I created a Garden theme Treat Box!
For my garden treat box I used the Lemoncraft's Everyday Spring collection, the Studio G paper pack & a 3x3 Kraft Box from Annie's Paper Boutique.
I cut out the flaps and closure of the box, filled it with green Easter grass and placed a clear treat bag inside with chocolate cookies. Yummy!

With the Chocolate Truffle twine I made small pom-poms and adhered them to each corner. I stamped the "Hello" sentiment from the Hello Fall Planner Stamp Set on a die cut banner. 
The bird is a felt sticker that I found in my stash.

I placed a Pink Striped Polka Dots-Trendy Page Dots on the top portion of my tag and I added a pink pearl to the center of my pretty Chocolate Truffle twine bow.
I stamped the heart image from the Smile stamp set on to the inside of the tag. 
I purchased the tag dies on Ebay. 
Then I stamped the "Thankful" sentiment Hello Fall on to a die cut banner.

I used the Stitched Grass Die from My Creative Time and the Cricut Design Space catalog for the other die cuts. 

Here is a another view of my pretty garden treat box.



Here is a look at the fun products I used to complete my project:
Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine



Click here to Shop
Click here to follow us on Facebook
Click here to join our Twine It Up! Facebook group



Other Supplies:
Recollections Cardstock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Foam Tape

Entering my project to the following challenges:
Cards TV Anything Goes Challenge #11
Simon Says: STAMPtember® Stamp It (Wednesday Challenge)


Thanks for stopping by.
I really appreciate the time you took to leave a comment.

23 comments:

  1. OMG!! Your garden treat box is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super duper adorable! I love the garden theme that you went with. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Millie, this is gorgeous. Just look at all of the pretty details. Totally loving the pink and brown combination.

    I'm so happy to have you guesting this month.

    Hugs!
    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique | Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love that garden treat box. It's just perfect in every way, love the pink felt birdie and all those pom poms .

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just LOVE your your project Millie, the colors and the theme are so beautiful! So excited to have you with us this month!!

    Hope you have a fantastic day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous project! I love what you did with the kraft box! The color combination is so gorgeous! I'm excited to have you join us this month over on the TT blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just adorable! Congratulations on your GDT too!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  10. Huge congrats on your GD spot, M!! You totally rocked it!! This is amazing!! I love the garden theme treat box!! The details are fabulous!! You used the Lemoncraft papers beautifully!! And the pom-poms are a perfect touch!! So gorgeous, my sweet friend!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. An amazing and gorgeous box card, love the delightful colours and the theme. Congrats on your GD spot x
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on being Septembers Guest Design M! That's awesome AND you started it out so amazingly.. I LOVE your beautiful Garden Treat box... the papers are Fabulous and the pom poms look so cool! Beautifully done! I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve this month! Hope you have a Wonderful Weekend! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love scene cards, so scene treat boxes are a real treat! A fence really adds some hominess to any project. This is adorable, as always!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh girlie this is gorgeous!!!! So very pretty!!!! Love the papers and colors... and congratulations on your GD Spot!!! Thank you for also playing along with us this week in our FFC!!! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute garden treat box! Love all the fabulous detail!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card and such a clever design...this is fabulous and has so much wonderful detail! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Too darn cute...what a fabulous package, so much wonderful detail.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so beautiful! Thanks so much for guest designing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous!! Love the pretty pom poms, the pretty papers and colors!! You did a awesome job!! Congrats on your GD Spot, M!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a gorgeous treat box, Millie. Love the beautiful colours you used. The papers are beautiful. Congrats on your DT spot. You so deserve it.
    Have a wonderful evening, dear friend.
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your garden box is absolutely adorable~ I love every little detail Millie!Congrats on your DT spot~you are so deserving!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a fabulous box!! I love the garden theme and the sweet little felt birds are the perfect touch!!!

    Many congratulations on your guest design spot! You've done such an incredible job!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This really is a gorgeous gift box! Wonderful uplifting colors and so many lovely details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"